Page 156 of 258 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I wasn't really sure. But now that I know what you're saying, I will counter by saying that I see Civil Unrest ONE way, if in fact it comes to pass.

Let's be clear; I'm not talking protests when the votes are tallied, I'm talking about the economy getting worse and worse under further Republican "leadership".
    And at that point, "unrest" will be a VERY polite descriptive.
    I tuely dont see either canidate fixing our economy anytime soon. Not until they get the idea outta their head that bailing out the financial institutions that made people feel like they can afford houses they couldnt. Untill they decide to force the financial institutions and credit card companies to lower their interests rates to a workable figure then they can give out all the stimulous checks they want! its not going to make a diffrence. They are bailing out institutions that have already made bilions and billions of $'s off of the American public. Yet, they want to give us a 600$ stimulos check and say thats fair! woohoo! 2 thumbs up for our government!

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I tuely dont see either canidate fixing our economy anytime soon. Not until they get the idea outta their head that bailing out the financial institutions that made people feel like they can afford houses they couldnt. Untill they decide to force the financial institutions and credit card companies to lower their interests rates to a workable figure then they can give out all the stimulous checks they want! its not going to make a diffrence. They are bailing out institutions that have already made bilions and billions of $'s off of the American public. Yet, they want to give us a 600$ stimulos check and say thats fair! woohoo! 2 thumbs up for our government!
    That's not FAIR JT!!!!!
    Our Leadership is infallible; THEY ARE GENIUSES! DON'T YOU SEE THE LIGHT?!?!?

IT'S NOT "CORPORATE WELFARE"; IT'S LENDING A HELPING HAND TO THOSE BRAVE AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS THAT GRACIOUSLY ALLOW PEONS LIKE YOU AND I TO DRAW AIR ON A DAILY BASIS!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!

That's not FAIR JT!!!!!
    Our Leadership is infallible; THEY ARE GENIUSES! DON'T YOU SEE THE LIGHT?!?!?

IT'S NOT "CORPORATE WELFARE"; IT'S LENDING A HELPING HAND TO THOSE BRAVE AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS THAT GRACIOUSLY ALLOW PEONS LIKE YOU AND I TO DRAW AIR ON A DAILY BASIS!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!
    10 MORE YEARS!

10 MORE YEARS?
    Are we talking about CP's next contract? I thought we would have just 4 or 8 years! I agree with you though the financial institutions that are in trouble just alowwed every tom, dick and harry to walk through the door! They were thinking that they would make more off selling a house 2-3 times over rather than making a fair deal to the first buyer.

And both candidates voted FOR that POS bill.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Yep they did since both dont give a damned about us regular folks. They make ATLEAST twice as much as most of us and aslong as they are able to collect their checks with a ABSENT vote then they are happy. What would happen if we only showed up 75% of the time at work? They both really are not even close to being in touch with the average American!

Oh it's a decades-long, if not century long project to patch, then fix the dam; you can bank on THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    And both candidates voted FOR that POS bill.
    I'm not going to defend either of them on that because I really don't know if there was any other way to do this.

Oh it's a decades-long, if not century long project to patch, then fix the dam; you can bank on THAT.
    Great! I cant afford to show up with all the Chiefs Crowed at Arrowhead! Now I have to worry if im going to have to live off soup asnd beer! If I cant afford the soup then I will just have to live off the beer!

Great! I cant afford to show up with all the Chiefs Crowed at Arrowhead! Now I have to worry if im going to have to live off soup asnd beer! If I cant afford the soup then I will just have to live off the beer!
    Don't you UNDERSTAND JT????

You've been given the PRIVILAGE of helping less fortunate businessmen retain their high-rollin' lifestyle!!!

It is our DUTY as God-fearin' 'Mericans to subsist on ALPO AND RECYCLED P*SS-WATER FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES!!!

Will YOU be the cold-hearted soul to tell 'Merica's most valuable citizens and CEO's that there WON'T BE CHAMPAGNE AND PRIME RIB AT CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR???

For Shame JT, For Shame...

No I will be the cold hard American that tells mexico and all the sweat shop Nations to give our damned jobs back! We need to take care of America before we take care of the world minus a tragedy!