Page 158 of 258 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    They both sucked. Tie game.
    They both suck. But we are the losers here. They will both win, in some way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Motion is seconded, and passes with a Majority Vote.
    Since when does a majority vote constitute winning?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    They both suck. But we are the losers here. They will both win, in some way or another.

You got THAT right!

when the words "majority vote" mean "more bullets"?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson
    It amazes me how insightful Thomas Jefferson was. Are there any silly Jefferson quotes out there?

Post a quote of Thomas Jefferson, and there is no way to hide from the rep I will be giving you.

It amazes me how insightful Thomas Jefferson was. Are there any silly Jefferson quotes out there?

Post a quote of Thomas Jefferson, and there is no way to hide from the rep I will be giving you.
    "Well we're movin' on up( movin' on up )"
    "To the East Side( movin' on up )"
    "To a DEEElux apartment, in the skyyyyy ( movin' on up )"

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

There prob wont be any since the founding fathers had an idea and a plan. This plan has gone to sh!t since then and now there is no turning back since all of our politicians have the same agenda. This economy is screwed for the next several if not 10 years. They want to bail out the people that screwed the economy in the first place. Now they are having parties, smoking 100$ cigars, drinking high dolar wine, and STILL getting their bonuses and salary raises! This Gov sucks a$$ and the bail out plan is going to fail!

If they wanted it to win? They should have REQUIRED and FORCED the mortgage and credit card companies to lower the rates for everyone below 10% for EVERYONE! That would mean more money in everyones pocket that would be spent in the economy.

Talking To all you history buffs..

Get the HBO series on dvd at blockbuster/etc..called "John Adams" There is 7 parts.. 3 or 4 cds. It is great.
    The one who wins this election: Either cheated,lied,stole,promised.. etc.. to get there!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Default Let's Establish Something RIGHT NOW.

Bike, Jet, New Guy, and whoever the hell else:

If you think that by ganging up on me, that your combined "skills" have the ability to get under my skin and make me pack my bags; You are very mistaken.

You aren't that good, not by a longshot.
    That's it, and there ain't no more. Deal with it.

I gotta admit , I musta missed something . But I normally cant follow some of your posts anyways . Im mentally not ready to get into your head and I could care one way or the other as long as your not verbally attacking members here , you can say what you want to say. Free country

Sorry internet lag fart caused me to repost