Page 161 of 258 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Didn't you just post in there? Like two minutes ago?

Yep! I said "Vote Bible, vote Obama." lol. I just wanted to kick up some dust. I couldnt help myself.

I do stay out of it. I see your point.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 10-27-2008 at 07:59 AM.

I see posts on this forum about beer, cigarettes, parenthood, natural disasters, college football, baseball, chess, foods, construction, jokes...

It stays.
    There is a beer thread??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

beer thread? Imalready out voted on it since Canada is so well known for beer! Im humbled!

In all fairness, claiming to be right all the time is a form of provocation. Maybe indirect provocation, but...

?????????
    Bah; who cares anyway, it's old news.

FAIL!

Some folks enjoy that thread. I stay out of it, for the most part, because there are alot of toes that can be stepped on in there. And many of those toes can be very very sensitive.

It is a good way to make some enemies. For those who are interested in such things.

I say, if you can't handle it, then you should probably just stay out of there.

If you do go in there, and someone really p***es you off, then...."I told you so."
    I say, if you're not a Repukelican, stay out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.
    Nice!

I hear ALL public buildings whether it be fast food restaurants, convenience stores, bait shops or hotels etc. are going to be government run in the White mountains of Arizona by next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I hear ALL public buildings whether it be fast food restaurants, convenience stores, bait shops or hotels etc. are going to be government run in the White mountains of Arizona by next year!!
    They might have to, seeing as how McLame has run such a fabulous state.
    Letting in floods of illegals, doing nothing about it, and making sure there are plenty of them so that contractors can pay them in cans of tuna as opposed to hiring Americans who believe it or not, like to get PAID for their skills!

No money in the Valley = No money up here. With the exception of the retirees of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    There is a beer thread??
    Beer should be in every thread!
    Thanks for the reminder. I think I'll grab a frosty one right now.
    Ice cold Bud. Damn thats good.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.
    Did you know that bible paper can also be used as rolling papers!! I am voting Zig Zag!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Did you know that bible paper can also be used as rolling papers!! I am voting Zig Zag!!
    And to think I never really considered you a "Holy Roller"!
    SHUT IT