Page 17 of 244 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 2438

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd


    0 Not allowed!
    Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary



    WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.






    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html







    Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #161
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    My favorite political talk show hosts:

    (1) Mike Gallagher
    (2) Steve Malzberg
    (3) Mark Levin
    (4) Bob Grant
    (5) Neal Boortz (he writes a FANTASTIC daily blog on his site)

    Fred Thompson is the only candidate I like to any degree. I like Duncan Hunter okay but he's not a frontrunner.

    I do have to say Mike Huckabee has inspired me in one way: He lost 110 pounds rapidly! So now I'm on fire this month in reducing the pounds.

    I guess tonight is between McCain and Romney for Michigan. I don't like either one. But McCain is the pits. So go Romney, I guess.

    The Dems apparently don't have a Michigan vote today (or something like the delegates won't count because Michigan is in violation of moving the date earlier). In any case, go Obama or Edwards. I don't like them but Hillary is so much worse.

    Ah phooey, bottomline is poilitics is a mess, a dirty business, lies galore, a license to steal, and can only be won these days by people with $$$$$$$$$. Both parties suck. We need a viable third party but problem is once in Washington they would likely get caught up in the power and corruption too.
    I will be paying close attention to the vote tonight, as I certainly don't want Romney gaining ground.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Canadian making waves in American Politics
    That's right, you were born in Buffalo, so you could get elected right?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #162
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOCx9b5O2ps"]YouTube - Bill Clinto girl faints[/ame]


    I guess he's still got it!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #163
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I will be paying close attention to the vote tonight, as I certainly don't want Romney gaining ground.



    That's right, you were born in Buffalo, so you could get elected right?

    Careful what you say.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #164
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Romney wins Michigan.

    Who cares who wins the Republican nomination anyways.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #165
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    My favorite political talk show hosts:

    (1) Mike Gallagher
    (2) Steve Malzberg
    (3) Mark Levin
    (4) Bob Grant
    (5) Neal Boortz (he writes a FANTASTIC daily blog on his site)

    Fred Thompson is the only candidate I like to any degree. I like Duncan Hunter okay but he's not a frontrunner.

    I do have to say Mike Huckabee has inspired me in one way: He lost 110 pounds rapidly! So now I'm on fire this month in reducing the pounds.

    I guess tonight is between McCain and Romney for Michigan. I don't like either one. But McCain is the pits. So go Romney, I guess.

    The Dems apparently don't have a Michigan vote today (or something like the delegates won't count because Michigan is in violation of moving the date earlier). In any case, go Obama or Edwards. I don't like them but Hillary is so much worse.

    Ah phooey, bottomline is poilitics is a mess, a dirty business, lies galore, a license to steal, and can only be won these days by people with $$$$$$$$$. Both parties suck. We need a viable third party but problem is once in Washington they would likely get caught up in the power and corruption too.
    Unless something changes, for me it will have to be Romney or Thompson. If it is McCain vs Clinton or Obama, I may not even vote for the first time in my life.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #166
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Unless something changes, for me it will have to be Romney or Thompson. If it is McCain vs Clinton or Obama, I may not even vote for the first time in my life.
    Thompson?

    I doubt he will even be in the race in April.

    Vote for Len Dawson at least.

    Don't waste your vote man!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #167
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Vote Canada or don't vote at all!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #168
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Most Americans don't vote anyways, don't worry about it Canada.

    How do they elect the queen, or whatever you have anyways?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #169
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Most Americans don't vote anyways, don't worry about it Canada.

    How do they elect the queen, or whatever you have anyways?
    You don't elect a queen. You marry into it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  11. #170
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The queen is elected the same way you hire your Duke and Duchess
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •