Page 184 of 258 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree greatly with this point your making. Lets take a look at my case, and some buddies of mine that have received the first time home buyers tax credit.

I am paying $600 a month rent right now, and have been for several years. When i buy a house next year, the first time buyers loan is going to allow me to actually own my own home, without having as much down, and actually have cheaper payment than what i am paying for rent. I can easily afford the $450 home payment that i am looking at, so how is this bad?

My buddies were in the same situation, wasting all their money on rent for years, and last year they all started buying their own homes, and actually have more cash in their pocket since their payments are generally lower than what they were paying for rent.

Yes their are people that do not pay their bills, and yes their always will be. But once again this is the responsibility of the consumer.
    We will likely have to agree to disagree, however, the first thing that comes to mind between owning your home and renting it is the upkeep costs. You might be able to afford that house payment of $450, but can you THEN afford the new roof, the new water heater? How about when the plumbing breaks? The stove goes on the fritz?

It allowed you to get into a home, I don't know your situation, you may very well be able to afford it, if so, then congratulations, you are a winner! Many others on the other hand, cannot afford it and should not be allowed to by, yet they are going to qualify for a loan because the government is giving them money for a downpayment they do not have.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Wow! Someone went mining to dig up this relic.

I agree with vern on this one... and you more than likely can afford your new home... you may even be able to cover the costs for repairs. I find the problem to be with all of the "creative financing" that took place over the last 15 years.... creating a market that virtually everyone can qualify for a loan even with bad credit.

All I can say is that I'm not really a big fan of Obama or McCain. but I definately would rather have Obama as Pres than McCain. You guys can trash talk Obama all you want but he was the better choice. McCain is another Bush, and well we know that didnt work out. Not to mention the guy is still OLD school. I mean for crying out loud, McCain doesn't even know how to send an email!

I hope the guy can make some good moves to get this country back in the right direction.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    All I can say is that I'm not really a big fan of Obama or McCain. but I definately would rather have Obama as Pres than McCain. You guys can trash talk Obama all you want but he was the better choice. McCain is another Bush, and well we know that didnt work out. Not to mention the guy is still OLD school. I mean for crying out loud, McCain doesn't even know how to send an email!

I hope the guy can make some good moves to get this country back in the right direction.
    WOW, I mean I did not realize that one of the main qualifications for being President is the ability to send an e-mail. Geez, I guess George Washington sucked because of that one.

I could care less about how much about technology the PResident knows. Apparently Obama doesn't know the difference between NTSC and PAL, since he sent a bunch of DVDs to the Royalty in England that would not play on their equipment. So apparently even this guy has his technology challenges, I mean really, who doesn't know that Europe is on the PAL system?

Oh, and as for being old, I think that is a sign of wisdom and intelligence, something the younger people in this country have in very short supply. It's alright, it is a sign of immaturity, you can still vote for your ideals of saving the seals, kissing the tress, you can still be brainwashed into all of that nonsense because you are too young to have had any experiences to form an opinion on. But eventually, you will learn that it is all BS.

Man, I remember when I was in grade school and was learning about how the next ice age was going to kill us all, that we had to ban Chloroflourocarbons and Ozone because it was cooling the atmosphere and we were all going to be buried in ice.

The next thing they started on was global warming, except for the short trip through the Year 2K bug that was going to end the earth. But not long after Y2K, now we have "climate change" since the earth is no longer warming and is cooling again, well that is even MORE sign that people are idiots.

And every new scientific fact is taught in school to the young heads full of mush who formulate their opinions on who they are going to vote for based on what they were taught in school. Nevermind what they were taught was faulty, it has to be right because my teacher told me it was.

I want an older person in office, even Bush was too young to be President. I want someone who has been around for awhile and has learned a thing or two because all the younger guys that get elected screw it all up.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

McCain is a liberal. OLD school are morons like Reid and Murtha. who fall asleep in the senate. McCain can send email. but there's a reason he can't. what is it ?????
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

now's the time to buy a home. call your ACORN rep today !!!!

Foreclosures: 'Worst three months of all time'
    Despite signs of broader economic recovery, number of foreclosure filings hit a record high in the third quarter - a sign the plague is still spreading.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Despite concerted government-led and lender-supported efforts to prevent foreclosures, the number of filings hit a record high in the third quarter, according to a report issued Thursday.
    source

atta boy Osama keep pouring it on
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I love this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    WOW, I mean I did not realize that one of the main qualifications for being President is the ability to send an e-mail. Geez, I guess George Washington sucked because of that one.

I could care less about how much about technology the PResident knows. Apparently Obama doesn't know the difference between NTSC and PAL, since he sent a bunch of DVDs to the Royalty in England that would not play on their equipment. So apparently even this guy has his technology challenges, I mean really, who doesn't know that Europe is on the PAL system?

Oh, and as for being old, I think that is a sign of wisdom and intelligence, something the younger people in this country have in very short supply. It's alright, it is a sign of immaturity, you can still vote for your ideals of saving the seals, kissing the tress, you can still be brainwashed into all of that nonsense because you are too young to have had any experiences to form an opinion on. But eventually, you will learn that it is all BS.

Man, I remember when I was in grade school and was learning about how the next ice age was going to kill us all, that we had to ban Chloroflourocarbons and Ozone because it was cooling the atmosphere and we were all going to be buried in ice.

The next thing they started on was global warming, except for the short trip through the Year 2K bug that was going to end the earth. But not long after Y2K, now we have "climate change" since the earth is no longer warming and is cooling again, well that is even MORE sign that people are idiots.

And every new scientific fact is taught in school to the young heads full of mush who formulate their opinions on who they are going to vote for based on what they were taught in school. Nevermind what they were taught was faulty, it has to be right because my teacher told me it was.

I want an older person in office, even Bush was too young to be President. I want someone who has been around for awhile and has learned a thing or two because all the younger guys that get elected screw it all up.

Technology has and what this country and our future is about.

You say older = wiser and more intelligent, BUT yet he can't figure out how to send an email. Maybe he can send the lil birdy out with his message.

Thats whats wrong with this country. So many OLD people running it who think just because they're older they are wiser and more intelligent. Which is COMPLETELY false. Age means NOTHING these days. I meet hundreds of thousands of people a year in my profession and normally the least intelligent are the "older" people. Nor saying I don't meet some dumba$$ younger people.

Most older people still feel their ways 30-40 years ago are better and that all this new age stuff is useless. This world has advanced dramatically in the last 20 years, and if you don't keep up with it, you're gonna be left behind.

As I said, I'm not a fan of Obama or McCain but I felt Obama was the better choice. It was either Obama, who is at least up to date with whats going on in todays world or McCain who is still living out the 60s and is another Bush.

Oh and your arguement about we should believe stuff cuz our teachers said so. Well who do you think taught those teachers to teach us that stuff. Your so-called older, wiser, and more intelligent people.

Yet I was the young and stupid 2nd grader asking the teacher questions like, well how did Columbus "discover" America if there were already people here. Yup, us "young" people know nothing. haha
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com