Page 186 of 258 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Healthcare is free in Canada!! :p
    used it ???? its a disaster. why are Canadians coming down here ???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw"]YouTube - ObamaCare Yay Or Nay? The Truth About Canada![/ame]

its even worse in the UK
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

almost forgot. we do have free heathcare here in the states. in Oregon and either Vermont or Mass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ojBgTyA7I"]YouTube - Oregon Health Plan Denies Chemo Medicine- Assisted Suicide Offered Instead[/ame]

its all about $$$$ its cheaper to kill you than save you. this is what we are facing if its passed.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    used it ???? its a disaster. why are Canadians coming down here ???

its even worse in the UK
    Yes I have used it, as well as work in it. I am a paramedic so I see the hospitals here first hand. Sure there are some problems. But when u really need something, it is there for you. The problem with the healthcare system here is misuse by people. Going to an emergency room for the flu. Fact is, I can walk into the Doc office across the street from my house and get whatever I need anytime I need it. But I guess I wont try and argue with a Youtube video.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yes I have used it, as well as work in it. I am a paramedic so I see the hospitals here first hand. Sure there are some problems. But when u really need something, it is there for you. The problem with the healthcare system here is misuse by people. Going to an emergency room for the flu. Fact is, I can walk into the Doc office across the street from my house and get whatever I need anytime I need it. But I guess I wont try and argue with a Youtube video.
    maybe its there for your cause your a paramedic. some problems??? waiting for days or weeks to get help??? and just how is it misused by the people - isn't for them ??? their coming down here in droves to get faster and better treatment.

The problem with the healthcare system here is misuse by people. Going to an emergency room for the flu
    Jesus H Christ WTF is an ER for??? ever hear of H1N1???

maybe its there for your cause your a paramedic. some problems??? waiting for days or weeks to get help??? and just how is it misused by the people - isn't for them ??? their coming down here in droves to get faster and better treatment.

Do you know why they wait days and weeks. BECAUSE IT IS NOT AN EMERGENCY. There are plenty of walk in clinics and Drs offices that people can use but dont...this results in overcrowding of EMERGENCY ROOMS for things that are not emergencys. Fact is when u walk into a hospital, you get triaged. Most serious problems first, not first come first serve. All those people waiting days DO NOT need to be in an ER. And the proof of that is the fact that they have survived for days and weeks. If it were a true emergency, they would not have survived.

Jesus H Christ WTF is an ER for??? ever hear of H1N1???
    Yes I have...its the flu. Go to a walk in clininc. The flu is NOT and EMERGENCY!!

An ER is for someone who can't breath, someone having a heart attack, servered limbs. Life threatening EMERGENCIES. Not the flu.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yes I have...its the flu. Go to a walk in clininc. The flu is NOT and EMERGENCY!!

An ER is for someone who can't breath, someone having a heart attack, servered limbs. Life threatening EMERGENCIES. Not the flu.

Resident Celebrity

the flu IS an EMERGENCY!! millions have died from it worldwide. the ER's down here are swamped with flu. how many strains are there??? what about cancer??? emergency birth problems etc etc not a threat huh right !!!

how many people die from flu each year? About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu. each year it kills 250,000 - 500,000 around the world. so this NOT an emergency to you????

the flu IS an EMERGENCY!! millions have died from it worldwide. the ER's down here are swamped with flu. how many strains are there??? what about cancer??? emergency birth problems etc etc not a threat huh right !!!

how many people die from flu each year? About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu. each year it kills 250,000 - 500,000 around the world. so this NOT an emergency to you????
    so let me get this straight....if u had the flu, you would call 911?

The flu would not be an "emergency" if they could walk into a clininc and get taken care of. I see you posting how many AMERICANS die from it....how much of that is becasue they could not afford proper health care?

And no...the flu is still not an emergency. If u wake up at midnight with a fever and runny nose...you can go to a doctor in the morning. If u wake up with chest pain from and heart attack...you can't. that is the difference between and EMERGENCY and just needing to go see a doctor.

I dont know where u r going with the cancer and emergency birth thing

so let me get this straight....if u had the flu, you would call 911?

The flu would not be an "emergency" if they could walk into a clininc and get taken care of. I see you posting how many AMERICANS die from it....how much of that is becasue they could not afford proper health care?

And no...the flu is still not an emergency. If u wake up at midnight with a fever and runny nose...you can go to a doctor in the morning. If u wake up with chest pain from and heart attack...you can't. that is the difference between and EMERGENCY and just needing to go see a doctor.

I dont know where u r going with the cancer and emergency birth thing
    the flu can KILL YOU in just hours. if you go to a clinic with it why do they send your to the ER ???? because clinics are referrals only !!!! they DO NOT treat the flu. As of 3 July, a total of 8,883 laboratory-confirmed cases of the A/H1N1, have been reported in Canada from all provinces and territories, according to the Public Health Agency of Canada. so you consider the flu no worse than the common cold right????

Swine Flu IS Considered an "Emergency"

link
    Last edited by kcvet; 10-20-2009 at 09:43 PM.

the flu can KILL YOU in just hours. if you go to a clinic with it why do they send your to the ER ???? because clinics are referrals only !!!! they DO NOT treat the flu. As of 3 July, a total of 8,883 laboratory-confirmed cases of the A/H1N1, have been reported in Canada from all provinces and territories, according to the Public Health Agency of Canada. so you consider the flu no worse than the common cold right????
    No they arent. Clinics are there to treat you. I know, i live here and use them regularly.

8, 883 people have the flu...are they all dead now? Just because they have the flu does not mean it is an emergency. I bet you all 8,883 of those peolple will still be alive tomorrow, and the ones who need to be in a hospital, will be in a hospital. Im not saying the flu does not kill, im not saying it isnt an illness, im saying it is not an EMERGENCY. You do not need to go to an ER for the flu. Your little youtube video showed the ER of one hospital and nothing about long term care. They faked a wrist injury and did not see a doctor right away. What a shocker.