Page 18 of 258 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

More people vote for American Idol than the President.

That should make you feel better Canada!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    More people vote for American Idol than the President.

That should make you feel better Canada!
    Why would that make me feel better?? One of the few things I hate less than politiks is American Idol
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Why would that make me feel better?? One of the few things I hate less than politiks is American Idol
    Are you kidding me?????

The auditions are the FUNNIEST thing on TV EVER!!!

I don't watch it after the auditions are over, but the morons that audition make me feel MUCH better about myself!

It's people like you that keep that crap on TV
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

No it's not, I don't have a Nielson box!

I recorded some of the freaks on tonight, but if I put them on You Tube I'm pretty sure I'll get banned.

They have been getting more and more pissed off at me for violating copyrights.

Now that gets a BIG friggin AMEN. HUGE!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

No it's not, I don't have a Nielson box!

I recorded some of the freaks on tonight, but if I put them on You Tube I'm pretty sure I'll get banned.

They have been getting more and more pissed off at me for violating copyrights.
    People LIKE you. No one cares what YOU do!! and you are spreading the word about the show.

People LIKE you. No one cares what YOU do!! and you are spreading the word about the show.

Oh.

I would like the show to stay on, so I can laugh at people that are even more pathetic than me though!

I only have 3 beers left!

Oh.

I would like the show to stay on, so I can laugh at people that are even more pathetic than me though!

I only have 3 beers left!

you have to go to American Idol for that.....Jerry Springer not cuttin it anymore??

Idol should have ended after year one. Now it is just a bunch of yearly rejects finally making the cut.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.