Page 198 of 244 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2438

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd


    0 Not allowed!
    Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary



    WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.






    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html







    Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #1971
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I Believe that this Nation, USA should respond and help out those in need, in a time of Disaster! But I wonder why sometimes we are not helping are own first? Why are we as cititzens, supporting companies that take our jobs away? Why do you as a consumer, purchase items made from any company that closed down plants and jobs from our nation, lay off our people, to build plants in other countries, then turn around and sell it to us, and you buy it!!!! I am not against importing, I am not against creating jobs in other nations, I just wonder, if the CEO's, Chairman of the Board, the Board members of these companys, the stockholders, ect. Do they understand, what they are doing to US, in the name of profit. Some people with deep pockets, can afford to lose money, better than some with no pockets. Some with high education, are still not very smart!
    This Nation, its people, you, me, each and everyone of us really needs to take a close look with in, and decide. It is up to each and everyone of us to say.
    If it is to be, it is up to me!
    I agree with you, this really is a huge part of what has caused our problems of late with unemployment. We turned our economy into a service industry, then we outsourced all the service jobs.

    What is worse, the only real commodities we have been exporting is our money and our knowledge of money. Both of which are now in short supply.

    Until we start manufacturing again, OR, we place huge tariffs on those items being shipped into this country to make them compete on par with those made in America, we are going to be in trouble.

    By the way, this is not a republican/democrat thing, both parties were responsible for getting us into this mess.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  3. #1972
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    ...By the way, this is not a republican/democrat thing, both parties were responsible for getting us into this mess.

    As HH would say: "Word"!


  4. #1973
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree with this guy; all incumbents must go!

    http://www.debtorsrebellion.com/video.htm


  5. #1974
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I agree with this guy; all incumbents must go!

    http://www.debtorsrebellion.com/video.htm
    Though this may be walking me into a battlefield here but here it goes..

    In 2008 I worked for the Obama campaign to get him elected, and made phone calls for other democratic candidates to get into the office. I still support my president because he is the leader of my country, but he hasn't done much of what he said he would do while he was running for office. Sure he had a healthcare bill (which our healthcare system needs reform) but it was a rather lame duck bill that will cost us billions, and in the long run will probably keep the healthcare industry just the same as it is today. The only thing I am proud to say that this president has done a good job at is ending the war in Iraq. This year will be my first year to vote in an election that isn't for just local candidates (When Obama won I was only 17) and I am looking forward to voting on who our Governor will be and congressional seat. But come 2012 I can't assure that I would vote for our president, things would have to change a lot. I don't agree with all the calls of "socialism" and "communism" that he gets and will say he has had a difficult presidency due to the economy, wars, BP and other situations. But it's not too late to turn around, or maybe it is?

    But back to the topic.. I will say this in the house and senate we need to vote them all out and start over. Too bad the Federal government doesn't have a reset button.

    Resident Celebrity

  6. #1975
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Though this may be walking me into a battlefield here but here it goes..

    In 2008 I worked for the Obama campaign to get him elected, and made phone calls for other democratic candidates to get into the office. I still support my president because he is the leader of my country, but he hasn't done much of what he said he would do while he was running for office. Sure he had a healthcare bill (which our healthcare system needs reform) but it was a rather lame duck bill that will cost us billions, and in the long run will probably keep the healthcare industry just the same as it is today. The only thing I am proud to say that this president has done a good job at is ending the war in Iraq. This year will be my first year to vote in an election that isn't for just local candidates (When Obama won I was only 17) and I am looking forward to voting on who our Governor will be and congressional seat. But come 2012 I can't assure that I would vote for our president, things would have to change a lot. I don't agree with all the calls of "socialism" and "communism" that he gets and will say he has had a difficult presidency due to the economy, wars, BP and other situations. But it's not too late to turn around, or maybe it is?

    But back to the topic.. I will say this in the house and senate we need to vote them all out and start over. Too bad the Federal government doesn't have a reset button.
    Communist? No. Socialist? Well about as close as you can get without actually using the title. I don't know how we got to this point that the Federal Government should pay for people's healthcare, homeloans, or how we got to this point that we should pay people for 99 weeks of being out of work. It is really sad that we have reached this point.

    Obama did not get here alone though, yeah, it was his vision that took us here, but a very liberal, or dare I say, "socialist" congress has pushed us over the edge.

    This is why the incumbants must go. And yes, incumbant republicans must go as well, at least many of them. They are the ones that spent like drunken sailors when Bush was in office.

    We cannot sustain the spending, we have to pay all of this money back and where is that going to come from?

    Bah, I hate politics!


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  7. #1976
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Though this may be walking me into a battlefield here but here it goes..

    In 2008 I worked for the Obama campaign to get him elected, and made phone calls for other democratic candidates to get into the office. I still support my president because he is the leader of my country, but he hasn't done much of what he said he would do while he was running for office. Sure he had a healthcare bill (which our healthcare system needs reform) but it was a rather lame duck bill that will cost us billions, and in the long run will probably keep the healthcare industry just the same as it is today. The only thing I am proud to say that this president has done a good job at is ending the war in Iraq. This year will be my first year to vote in an election that isn't for just local candidates (When Obama won I was only 17) and I am looking forward to voting on who our Governor will be and congressional seat. But come 2012 I can't assure that I would vote for our president, things would have to change a lot. I don't agree with all the calls of "socialism" and "communism" that he gets and will say he has had a difficult presidency due to the economy, wars, BP and other situations. But it's not too late to turn around, or maybe it is?

    But back to the topic.. I will say this in the house and senate we need to vote them all out and start over. Too bad the Federal government doesn't have a reset button.
    You and me both my friend.


  8. #1977
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Communist? No. Socialist? Well about as close as you can get without actually using the title. I don't know how we got to this point that the Federal Government should pay for people's healthcare, homeloans, or how we got to this point that we should pay people for 99 weeks of being out of work. It is really sad that we have reached this point.

    Obama did not get here alone though, yeah, it was his vision that took us here, but a very liberal, or dare I say, "socialist" congress has pushed us over the edge.

    This is why the incumbants must go. And yes, incumbant republicans must go as well, at least many of them. They are the ones that spent like drunken sailors when Bush was in office.

    We cannot sustain the spending, we have to pay all of this money back and where is that going to come from?

    Bah, I hate politics!
    In these two statements lies the wisdom of the solution IMO.


  9. #1978
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,042
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I support term limits. can't leave em in charge when they're senile. already told Kit Bond im voting his A** out. and all incumbants as well.

    looks like the hope and change crowd has just about had it with Obama.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHv1ENYAulY"]YouTube - Town Hall Questioner To Obama: 'I'm Exhausted Of Defending You'[/ame]

    she voted for the 08 model and now want's a refund
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  10. #1979
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I support term limits. can't leave em in charge when they're senile. already told Kit Bond im voting his A** out. and all incumbants as well.

    looks like the hope and change crowd has just about had it with Obama.



    she voted for the 08 model and now want's a refund
    I like the way Jon Stewart handled this, will try to find the You Tube of it if I can.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  11. #1980
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,042
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I like the way Jon Stewart handled this, will try to find the You Tube of it if I can.
    i can tell ya. he and liberal MSM are already screamin she was a tea party plant
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •