Page 199 of 244 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2438

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd


    0 Not allowed!
    Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary



    WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.






    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html







    Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #1981
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    i can tell ya. he and liberal MSM are already screamin she was a tea party plant
    Well as far as Jon Stewart (I am not a huge fan btw). Anyway, Jon handled it pretty well.

    Jon Stewart | CNBC Town Hall | Velma Hart Video | Mediaite

    The video is at the bottom of the page.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  3. #1982
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Well as far as Jon Stewart (I am not a huge fan btw). Anyway, Jon handled it pretty well.

    Jon Stewart | CNBC Town Hall | Velma Hart Video | Mediaite

    The video is at the bottom of the page.
    oh he did a good job all right. as a comedian. that is his profession. is the laughter from a sound track???? he needs a sedative.

    i heard this moron once say we can have a war without anyone getting killed.
    next
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  4. #1983
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    oh he did a good job all right. as a comedian. that is his profession. is the laughter from a sound track???? he needs a sedative.

    i heard this moron once say we can have a war without anyone getting killed.
    next
    I agree with you, I am not a fan of Stewart, I know a lot of people are, but I am not one of them. I just found it interesting that he bothered to talk about it at all and certainly to criticize "his guy" the way he did is uncharacteristic for him.

    Of course, the part where he was saying that all of Obama's social programs is what Hart voted for turned my stomach, but at least there is now criticism for the "Great One". Maybe now we can move past the idea that Obama is somehow Holy and get on more with dealing with the issues.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  5. #1984
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I agree with you, I am not a fan of Stewart, I know a lot of people are, but I am not one of them. I just found it interesting that he bothered to talk about it at all and certainly to criticize "his guy" the way he did is uncharacteristic for him.

    Of course, the part where he was saying that all of Obama's social programs is what Hart voted for turned my stomach, but at least there is now criticism for the "Great One". Maybe now we can move past the idea that Obama is somehow Holy and get on more with dealing with the issues.
    Maybe now we can move past the idea that Obama is somehow Holy and get on more with dealing with the issues
    I knew this back in 08.





    now if you say anything against him your branded as a racists. christ.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  6. #1985
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I knew this back in 08.





    now if you say anything against him your branded as a racists. christ.
    Well look at it the other way(no one ever does).

    If you speak out against someone on the right you are labeled a Socialist or communist. This especially happened in the 20th century. No one even knew what these things truly were.

    Liberals can't pull the Capitalist card BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST LOVES IT in this country, not realizing we have a bunch of socialist things that they like. So they just pull the racist card or something else

    Both sides don't get it.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 09-24-2010 at 09:41 PM.
    It starts with the Offensive line

  7. #1986
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Well look at it the other way(no one ever does).

    If you speak out against someone on the right you are labeled a Socialist or communist. This especially happened in the 20th century. No one even knew what these things truly were.

    Liberals can't pull the Capitalist card BECAUSE EVERYONE JUST LOVES IT in this country, not realizing we have a bunch of socialist things that they like. So they just pull the racist card or something else

    Both sides don't get it.
    long as ive lived ive never seen my country so divided on so many issues since he raised his left hand.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  8. #1987
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I support term limits. can't leave em in charge when they're senile. already told Kit Bond im voting his A** out. and all incumbants as well.

    looks like the hope and change crowd has just about had it with Obama.



    she voted for the 08 model and now want's a refund
    I never voted for or wanted. I rather like the idea of firing them all! Vote for none of the above!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VQ8pgySec4"]YouTube - Vote None of the Above (Richard Pryor - Brewsters Millions)[/ame]

  9. #1988
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well it is mainly because of how magnified everything is these days with the media. Also the people on the right pulled the terrorist, muslim card which is quite ludicrous (and you shouldn't care if he was muslim or not). Also all that Joe the plumber nonsense which I would hardly call a moderate...more like american moderate which is still to the right.

    And all that crap about his pastor and blah blah blah. The fact is, the president barely has any power. If you want to blame someone, blame yourself for voting for the people in congress. Everyone is to blame.

    The right wing is all for big government with the military, defense, and strict laws.

    The left wing is all for big government when they make you depend on them for everything.

    Both wings spend lots of money one way or another. Reckless spending has nothing to do with left and right, it has to do with unwise politicians.

    Find the center ground and stand there. Go to the grey area. Stop dealing in black and white.

    Capitocialism.

    Hmmm my new creation :)

    We are actually almost there,its just the people in congress, for the past few decades, keep spending too much money
    It starts with the Offensive line

  10. #1989
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    remains of first politician found

    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  11. #1990
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I never voted for or wanted. I rather like the idea of firing them all! Vote for none of the above!
    A great big THIS!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •