Page 204 of 258 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

“Look, I’m at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years,” Obama told The Today Show’s Matt Lauer on February 1, 2009.
    “A year from now I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress,” said Obama. ”But there’s still going to be some pain out there. If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

all we heard from him and the craps from the get go was it's Bush's fault. now all we hear is the sound of crickets
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    The origins of the Banking Mess can be found in the Community Reinvestment Act. The bill was meant to encourage banks to make loans to minorities living in unstable neighborhoods. Based on that bill and subsequent amendments ACORN was able to intimidate banks into lower mortgage standards paved the way for the meltdown. Last week, ACORN was holding protests, trying to get a cut of the financial-market-rescue bill and only through a grass-roots outrage was this avoided.
    link

which has to do with what??? ACORN'S been running these scams since the Carter admin

don't blow smoke in my face. your kiddin' you
    There was no problem with the subprimes loans until lendors were allowed to sell them off, and sabotage them.

This is just trying to blame the victims for the crime.

And that vieo is exactly what I said it was.... Some low level member helping someone out, regardless of the claimed situation of the person looking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    There was no problem with the subprimes loans until lendors were allowed to sell them off, and sabotage them.

This is just trying to blame the victims for the crime.

And that vieo is exactly what I said it was.... Some low level member helping someone out, regardless of the claimed situation of the person looking for help.
    no the problem was when interest rates rose the house came crumbling down !!!
    If you consider the thieft of millions of taxpayers $$$, including yours, appropiate salute.

give em a pass on this scam??? why not
    ACORN Convicted In Massive Voter Fraud Conspiracy, Legacy Media Yawns. the idiots even tried to register mickey mouse

If a radical group closely associated with the president of the United States and known for its efforts to undermine American democracy were convicted in a massive voter fraud conspiracy you’d expect to hear something about it from the mainstream media, wouldn’t you? Wrong. Except for the odd FoxNews.com report and a few local reports there has been a media blackout.
    On April 6 the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), that is, the organization itself as opposed to its employees, was convicted in Las Vegas of felony “compensation” for registration of voters. Sentencing is scheduled for August 10. Nevada forbids compensating voter registration canvassers because it creates a financial incentive for fraudulent or sloppy registrations.
    source

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NmaZIdz6Vo"]Obama, Acorn, And Election Fraud - YouTube[/ame]
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

oh yeah and BTY lets not forget that old liberal scam. registering the dead

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogzIIjgaBtg"]ACORN likes it when dead people vote - YouTube[/ame]

>From a concerned friend... a retired Vietnam era pilot!

Subject: Kim Jung Un

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear
    leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North
    Korea -- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military
    experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the
    military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished
    anything in his life that would even come close to military
    leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, let alone
    coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting
    that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country.
    Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing
    here, We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and
    made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more
    than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country.
    Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    >From a concerned friend... a retired Vietnam era pilot!

Subject: Kim Jung Un

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of the "dear
    leader", Kim Jung Ill's youngest son to be the new leader of North
    Korea -- a nuclear power!

After all, Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military
    experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the
    military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished
    anything in his life that would even come close to military
    leadership: he hasn't even so much as led a cub scout troop, let alone
    coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting
    that aside, next they make him the "beloved leader" of the country.
    Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing
    here, We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and
    made him Commander-in-Chief; a guy who has never led anything more
    than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country.
    Never mind.
    Yep, and because the republicans cannot find their asses with both hands, we will elect him again to 4 more years.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yep, and because the republicans cannot find their asses with both hands, we will elect him again to 4 more years.
    Not by my vote!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Unfortunately, I believe this to be a very accurate statement.