Page 248 of 258 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by mejohnm View Post
    Merry Christmas to you all.
    Same to you mejohnm, TopekaRoy, Chiefs4life and Bike!

Sorry im late but Merry Celebrations!! Saw that on a sign and thought it was hilarious.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well it looks as if Billary will be the Dems choice and it has come down to the non-establishment Cruz and Trump with Rubio and Kasich dreaming of a brokered convention for the Republicans. If Trump goes on to be the nominee then Billary will win the White House. I've never not voted since I was old enough to vote, but if Trump wins the GOP then I think I may as well stay home in November. I think that if Rubio and Kasich don't get out soon then they are handing Trump the nomination.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-08-2016 at 09:56 PM.

I am not sure if Hillary has won yet. MI lost is not so good for her. Sanders still has a small chance. Now if Romney does come into this then things could get interesting.

what a loser. the RNC is really getting this desperate
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Come on Donald Trump

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I think I'll write in Marmaduke.

Quote Originally Posted by mejohnm View Post
    I am not sure if Hillary has won yet. MI lost is not so good for her. Sanders still has a small chance. Now if Romney does come into this then things could get interesting.
    Yeah, she got upset tonight in Indiana as well, but I still think she will win the nomination. Cruz is out so Trump is the Repukeblicans nominee. I think I'll stay home and watch some old Chiefs games I have saved on DVD on November 8th.

TOOLS!!!

Hitlery Cliton

or

T-rump

it's all done for dramatic effect.

the two party dictatorship is exactly why i left the usa.
    Originally from Tonganoxie, KS.

Happily married in Australia!!