Page 252 of 258 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    For all the Hillary supporters that are going around saying "Trump isn't my President" -- guess what? Hillary isn't your President, either ! BAHAHAHAHAHA !!!
    LOL!!!! That's funny right there I don't care who you are. I'm not overly ecstatic that Trump won, but I am happy that Clinton lost. Although I felt the need for about a three hour shower after stepping out of the voting booth. I must admit, though, I didn't think Trump would win; I figured the third party candidates would glean enough votes away from him to hand the white house to Billary. It would appear as if it worked against the Dems this time around.

politicians don't listen to what we need but instead what we're gonna get

a tad graphic language here

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Now word they want to start a Muslim registry. Disgusting in every way.

But with Steve Bannon as Trump's chief strategist I guess it should not surprise me.
    Last edited by mejohnm; 11-17-2016 at 11:06 AM.

Time will tell, as it will, this time in history, and the story time will tell.

Well, he has already written some history in the last 2 weeks and so far it is not looking good.

December 7, 1941.

"A date which will live in infamy." -FDR

Last edited by Chiefster; 12-07-2016 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    December 7, 1941.

"A date which will live in infamy." -FDR

she burned red hot for 3 days. no one could get near it. 1177 dead in the blink of an eye

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Since Trumps first 100 days are about done. Just wonder your opinions about how well is he doing and what he has done for the whole American people?

Quote Originally Posted by mejohnm View Post
    Since Trumps first 100 days are about done. Just wonder your opinions about how well is he doing and what he has done for the whole American people?
    I'm not his biggest fan but I'm not a hater either

IMO he has done some very good things. He has made some deals with companies to keep them here instead of moving elsewhere being one example. I will also say that unlike many who make promises and then get into office and keep none of them he has kept some.

I do think he needs to just stop fighting the complain about the media game. Most of us know the media that are biased and those that are not. There is better use of a president's time then complaining that the media wasn't nice to him.

While I didn't vote for him or Hillary seeing actions by many after the election I'm very happy that he won. Hypocrisy is one of my least favorite traits in people and I've seen so much of that from the anti Trump side that I'm glad they didn't get their way.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!