Page 41 of 258 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    LOL the whole system is shot. Not much difference between a DEM OR A REP they both are snakes in the grass. No what has really come to this country is a dem or rep to sellout on something he believes in so he can get other things to pass. That is not very patriotic. If you are against something do not sway your vote so another of your causes can get a vote it normally would not have.
    That sound like a nice way of saying "Resistance is futile."

Voting with your heart only allows the candidates to manipulate you even more.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Why are you being such an *** about this? I haven't attacked your values at all.

It is far more than one single issue for me. It is several issues that I really don't plan on spelling out for this board.
    As I have found he is a jerk. He has done the same thing to me tonight as well I think his mom has grounded him and sent him to bed. The problem is he is a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That sound like a nice way of saying "Resistance is futile."

Voting with your heart only allows the candidates to manipulate you even more.
    Dude if you can not see that our system is so f'ed up then you need sopme help. Sorry it will take more than some damn vote to change it to. Change will only come from the hands of the people the MASS.

Dude if you can not see that our system is so f'ed up then you need sopme help. Sorry it will take more than some damn vote to change it to. Change will only come from the hands of the people the MASS.
    Well we partially agree there. The system is f'ed up (why stop cussing now, you already dropped the F Bomb earlier), but voting for a candidate because you agree with personal issues is ridiculous.

It only harms the country more.

Hopefully it will take more than my, and my sons, lifetime before America is ruined so we won't have to be here for the fall.

Well we partially agree there. The system is f'ed up (why stop cussing now, you already dropped the F Bomb earlier), but voting for a candidate because you agree with personal issues is ridiculous.

It only harms the country more.

Hopefully it will take more than my, and my sons, lifetime before America is ruined so we won't have to be here for the fall.
    do you drive an SUV? I bet you do not recycle, or clean up your block, you are worried about you and your son not your granchildren or anybody else on earth. and no I will not stop dropping the F bomb for i wm waiting to get booted from this site cause my new mission is to bash you.
    Last edited by chief31; 02-06-2008 at 10:11 AM.

do you drive an SUV? I bet you do not recycle, or clean up your block, you are worried about you and your son not your granchildren or anybody else on earth. you suck and no I will not stop dropping the F bomb for i wm waiting to get booted from this site cause my new mission is to bash you.
    Here's another post to bash me!

Noticed you didn't drop the F Bomb here though...

Still trying to bury it far enough down in the thread? That doesn't sound like waiting to get booted to me. It sounds like a coward.

Still trying to bury it far enough down in the thread? That doesn't sound like waiting to get booted to me. It sounds like a coward.
    No I hope you go and tell like a little ***** that you are
    or someone else will. I do not care. you have gone to far when you bring religon into it in the way that you did. that was messed UP
    Last edited by chief31; 02-06-2008 at 10:12 AM.

do you drive an SUV? I bet you do not recycle, or clean up your block, you are worried about you and your son not your granchildren or anybody else on earth. you suck and no I will not stop dropping the F bomb for i wm waiting to get booted from this site cause my new mission is to bash you.

I drive a 1989 Nissan Sentra, I do recycle, I am worried about my Grandchildren (but do not see much a future for them at this rate without most of the world changing their habits).

I do suck and have never argued against that point.

As I pointed out before, your cowardice for not posting the F bomb again shows again what a tiny soul you are.

you are stupid, Even if I burried it, its still there man you are neato.
    Last edited by chief31; 02-06-2008 at 10:13 AM.

No I hope you go and tell like a little ***** that you are
    or someone else will. I do not care. you have gone to far when you bring religon into it in the way that you did. that was ****ED UP
    Well that is much better!

You are younger than me, but perhaps your self-righteous anger will help the earth rid us of you before me!