Page 42 of 258 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    My family is doing better under republicans then it ever has under a democrat.

I am a staunch conservative. No democrat comes close to representing my values and never will. Why would I vote for a person that does not represent my beliefs and values? That makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Romney is by no means the perfect republican candidate but he is the only candidate that comes anywhere close to my values.
    I agree Guru! One thing that everyone needs to remember is that during our last Democratic presidency run, the GOP had the majority - life wasn't so bad because of that fact. I am not sold on anyone just yet, but I have until Saturday - I do like the fact that Romney at least made his money in the private sector.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I drive a 1989 Nissan Sentra, I do recycle, I am worried about my Grandchildren (but do not see much a future for them at this rate without most of the world changing their habits).

I do suck and have never argued against that point.

As I pointed out before, your cowardice for not posting the F bomb again shows again what a tiny soul you are.
    I am so sorry.
    Last edited by chief31; 02-06-2008 at 10:14 AM.

a tiny soul you are.
    YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT SUCH THINGS YOU HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    you are stupid, Even if I burried it, its still there man you are ****ing stupid

Now that is an intelligent argument!

What's wrong, did Rush go off the air and now you don't have an opinion to spout?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I agree Guru! One thing that everyone needs to remember is that during our last Democratic presidency run, the GOP had the majority - life wasn't so bad because of that fact. I am not sold on anyone just yet, but I have until Saturday - I do like the fact that Romney at least made his money in the private sector.
    I don't really understand that statement.

Please explain before this thread is shut down.

Now that is an intelligent argument!

What's wrong, did Rush go off the air and now you don't have an opinion to spout?
    i WILL MASTURBATE LIKE THE DEVIL I AM DUDE. I am so young that I am stupid, I understand peak oil and all the soon to be damage to man kind as a whole. it is in the bible but you think that the bible is a story so this will be my last post ever about you or to you and oh yeah GOD BLESS GOD BLESS GOD BLESS you! Amen
    Last edited by chief31; 02-06-2008 at 10:16 AM.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT SUCH THINGS YOU HATE
    I don't have the right to express my opinions?

Really?

U.S. Constitution: First Amendment

First Amendment - Religion and Expression
    Amendment Text | Annotations

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

tammietailgator do not let GODLESS get to you and you do not have to explain yourself to IT.

I don't really understand that statement.

Please explain before this thread is shut down.
    what part?

. I am not so young that I am stupid, I understand peak oil and all the soon to be damage to man kind as a whole. it is in the bible but you think that the bible is a story so this will be my last post ever about you or to you and oh yeah GOD BLESS GOD BLESS GOD BLESS you! Amen
    Really?

Last edited by chief31; 02-06-2008 at 10:17 AM.