Page 49 of 258 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Seriously guys, this thread is for discussing views. I stated early on if it turns into a mudslinging thread I will shut it down.
    Shut this thread down, it has no place in the Chief's Nation.

Thats all!

Well just to recap Super Tuesday, they've got Obama winning 13 states to Hillary's 8, but yet Hillary won bigger size states like California so she may have gained the most delegates. Either way, the race goes on.

And McCain won 9, Romney 6, and Huckabee 5. A more significant gain for McCain. But Romney and Huck say they will fight on.

Looks like McCain and Hill are still, to my dismay, the favored to win the nomination but the fat lady isn't singing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Shut this thread down, it has no place in the Chief's Nation.

Thats all!
    lol, I already got some infraction for my words and to all I am sorry. I just want somebody to teach me how to delete my fing profile from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Well just to recap Super Tuesday, they've got Obama winning 13 states to Hillary's 8, but yet Hillary won bigger size states like California so she may have gained the most delegates. Either way, the race goes on.

And McCain won 9, Romney 6, and Huckabee 5. A more significant gain for McCain. But Romney and Huck say they will fight on.

Looks like McCain and Hill are still, to my dismay, the favored to win the nomination but the fat lady isn't singing yet.
    That completely depresses me.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Why wont anybody help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Why wont anybody help me?
    Only Coach can do that and to my knowledge he has never honored such a request. If you want to go back and edit all of your posts to say nothing then feel free.

Only Coach can do that and to my knowledge he has never honored such a request. If you want to go back and edit all of your posts to say nothing then feel free.
    why would he not allow a request from me about me that is odd. like you need to keep on even if they are not apart of the site just to make it appear bigger

why would he not allow a request from me about me that is odd. like you need to keep on even if they are not apart of the site just to make it appear bigger
    There is no reason to delete a posters entire history. If a poster wants to leave, they can leave.

There is no reason to delete a posters entire history. If a poster wants to leave, they can leave.
    I do not think you get it guru, I want my profile deleted all my info gone me gone my history gone I will not be apart of a site that just allows bullys to do what they do. screw my history I want my name and password deleted all of it GONE.

Exactly!

I do not think you get it guru, I want my profile deleted all my info gone me gone my history gone I will not be apart of a site that just allows bullys to do what they do. screw my history I want my name and password deleted all of it GONE.
    ...Then go, be gone. Trust me, in a day or two no one will know or care anything about you or your history.