Page 50 of 258 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    I do not think you get it guru, I want my profile deleted all my info gone me gone my history gone I will not be apart of a site that just allows bullys to do what they do. screw my history I want my name and password deleted all of it GONE.
    I assume you are referring to me as the bully, but I have no more power than you timsatt.

If anything I would say you are the one at fault for not honoring the rules of the site.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    I do not think you get it guru, I want my profile deleted all my info gone me gone my history gone I will not be apart of a site that just allows bullys to do what they do. screw my history I want my name and password deleted all of it GONE.
    I am pretty sure that you don't get it. This site is not yours. You are a guest. Everything that you have posted here is now property of Chiefscrowd.com.

If Coach chooses to grant your request, (I hope not.) then that is up to him.

sooooo......who won Super Tuesday??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Lazeye!!!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

John McHuckabee won Super Tuesday. ;)

Rush is on the radio now. Is Rush on in Canada, Canada? I would think he is big enough that he would be but yet I don't remember ever hearing him say he's broadcast beyond the US. Oh and since he never gets phone calls from Canada. Oh but wait, if you live close to Niagara Falls you probably get some New York radio stations!

Wow it's 70 degrees (21 c) here today! I'd love to go out for a walk but they're saying rain and thunderstorms will hit soon. WOW Niagara Falls is 30F, -1C! such a huge difference 500 miles makes! Let's see how it is in Chiefs land. 25F, -4C. So it looks like Philadelphia is the place to be :)

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    John McHuckabee won Super Tuesday. ;)

Rush is on the radio now. Is Rush on in Canada, Canada? I would think he is big enough that he would be but yet I don't remember ever hearing him say he's broadcast beyond the US. Oh and since he never gets phone calls from Canada. Oh but wait, if you live close to Niagara Falls you probably get some New York radio stations!

Wow it's 70 degrees (21 c) here today! I'd love to go out for a walk but they're saying rain and thunderstorms will hit soon. WOW Niagara Falls is 30F, -1C! such a huge difference 500 miles makes! Let's see how it is in Chiefs land. 25F, -4C. So it looks like Philadelphia is the place to be :)
    I don't know if he is on in Canada or not (although I doubt it) I really don't pay attention thought. I only listen when people are talking about sports or the price of beer. I try not to concern myself with too much other clutter!!

That's what's rather ironical about me and others I know who are so fed up with the dishonesty and fraud of politicians ---> We despise the whole political scene so much yet we are political junkies and follow it so closely!

Well... as they say, politics is so much like a soap opera. You just have to know what dirty thing is going to happen next!
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 02-06-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: LOTS of typos to correct, as usual!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    That's what's rather ironical about me and others I know who are so fed up with the dishonesty and fraud of politicians ---> We despise the whole political scene so much yet we are political junkies and follow it so closely!

Well... as they say, politics is so much like a soap opera. You just have to know what dirty thing is going to happen next!
    I noticed the reason for your edit in this post.

My advice is use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.

It has a built in spell checker (and it serves free beer!)

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I noticed the reason for your edit in this post.

My advice is use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.

It has a built in spell checker (and it serves free beer!)

Thanks. I've usually used Firefox when I want to read something lengthy (such as a sports column from the Kansas City Star) because I can increase the text size
    a lot to make it a much nicer read. (My eyesight is fine, but it's still nicer to see a larger text when there is much words to read).

Internet explorer probably has a way to increase the size too, but when I go to view and text size it always already has it at the "largest" setting, which is merely the size of this text right here.