Page 5 of 258 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I do...he's not my favorite, but I like him.
    How many sources of news do you pay attention to?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    How many sources of news do you pay attention to?
    In my travels I often surf the radio looking for a station. I have heard many, many different talk show hosts. Gallagher is a very insightful guy. I personally prefer Bill O'Reilly or Glen Beck on the radio, but I follow many. I generally prefer ESPN radio, but unfortunately in some remote areas they don't have an affiliate station.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

In my travels I often surf the radio looking for a station. I have heard many, many different talk show hosts. Gallagher is a very insightful guy. I personally prefer Bill O'Reilly or Glen Beck on the radio, but I follow many. I generally prefer ESPN radio, but unfortunately in some remote areas they don't have an affiliate station.
    Sucks to be away from home so often man.

O'Reilly is pretty good for a laugh!

Glen Beck ROCKS man. Oh, and I do like Rush too.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Glen Beck ROCKS man. Oh, and I do like Rush too.
    Ditto!

I hope Hillary wins....I want to see what she does to an intern in the oval office!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope Hillary wins....I want to see what she does to an intern in the oval office!!
    But don't forget that if Hillary wins then Bill is back in the White House too (as First ... Gentleman?).

So it may be Bill himself again who does not have sexual relations with those interns.

I hope he does......n't!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    she will not have any sexual relations with any intern....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dude, he gets to just party this time around...oh wait, how's that different from his last time in the White House.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat