Page 81 of 244 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 2438

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd


    0 Not allowed!
    Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary



    WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.






    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html







    Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #801
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Default Die scum Die


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I guess so, but what if you run in to a Cowgirl?

    You would kill that bad person right?
    I do not discriminate,..Cowgirls just cry a little more.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

  3. #802
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Geez guys, all I did was show a real execution pic of a guy in the electric chair. Who would have thunk. But 2 Texas dude, how did you see 2 executions? Did you buy tickets? Here in Cali there is no way to see it live. Should I plan my vacation to go to Texas to witness Capital punishment? Bring back beheadeding! {live} That is my vote..A pain full death to all the scum bags on this earth who deserve it.
    Spiman,

    As executions go, beheading is messy and gruesome, however it is very humane to the executed. I assume you refer to the guillatine (sp?)...if so, the blade cuts through the spinal cord and lower brain stem so quickly the person is dead before their head hits the ground. Unlike our current "humane" punishments that can cause the patient to die over the course of 10+ minutes. Personally I'm not a big fan of the concept of avoiding "cruel and unusual"...however in my opinion most of these creeps have lost their right to be called human. Therefore treating them humanely is irrelevant.

    If a large portion of the reason for capital punishment is the factor of trying to dissuade others from committing these types of crimes, shouldn't the punishment be dreaded??? Frankly the form of execution should match the crime...

    Oh by the way, if anyone is curious the Romans had the most painful and arduous form of execution...crucifixion. You didn't die of blood loss, you died from suffocation. The way a prisoner was hung on the cross, he would have to push up off the nail in his feet to be able to breath. Instinct forces one to do this until literally the body is so exhausted you can't push, then you suffocate. Meanwhile in most cases you had nails through your feet & hands (likely wrist) causing excruciating pain.

    Oh and FYI a few countries still perform crucifixions (Yemen & Sudan)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  4. #803
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    dude, i'm lost. I can't go with Huckabee. I can't stand McCain. The only thing i like about McCain besides his view on the war is the fact that he stood fast next to Bush while the rest of the rats tried to jump ship.

    wow! i didnt realize how conservative this board was and how many people actually grasp "reality" in here! Where were all these opinions hiding when I was posting here?

  5. #804
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Spiman,

    As executions go, beheading is messy and gruesome, however it is very humane to the executed. I assume you refer to the guillatine (sp?)...if so, the blade cuts through the spinal cord and lower brain stem so quickly the person is dead before their head hits the ground. Unlike our current "humane" punishments that can cause the patient to die over the course of 10+ minutes. Personally I'm not a big fan of the concept of avoiding "cruel and unusual"...however in my opinion most of these creeps have lost their right to be called human. Therefore treating them humanely is irrelevant.

    If a large portion of the reason for capital punishment is the factor of trying to dissuade others from committing these types of crimes, shouldn't the punishment be dreaded??? Frankly the form of execution should match the crime...

    Oh by the way, if anyone is curious the Romans had the most painful and arduous form of execution...crucifixion. You didn't die of blood loss, you died from suffocation. The way a prisoner was hung on the cross, he would have to push up off the nail in his feet to be able to breath. Instinct forces one to do this until literally the body is so exhausted you can't push, then you suffocate. Meanwhile in most cases you had nails through your feet & hands (likely wrist) causing excruciating pain.

    Oh and FYI a few countries still perform crucifixions (Yemen & Sudan)
    yeah we truly have no concept of reality on how other nations treat people...and most of them dont treat ppl as ppl. I am reading a book on Sadaam Hussaine and the way he tortured people...and innocent people at that...including babies and kids well under 18.

    And sadaam didnt just kill those boys but he made sure he had their family locked up and watching their own family member being tortured. I wont go on to say the things they did...but those ppl here that actually believe the liberal media and dont understand the reality of the middle east and how evil it is...and want to whine about a fear mongering president...well you dont know reality and keep on living in your bubble. That is ok with me.

    But you will never hear reality from the liberal mainstream media and the liberal mainstream media will also slowly pollute our minds and thoughts into a socialist, communist country.

    And I am ok with that. I accept whatever we bring on ourselves. I will still chose to enjoy life in any circumstance.

  6. #805
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Great.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #806
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Great.

    dont worry i dont have time to hang out here anymore. yes it is me timsatt1 you can ban me now, just stopping in to say hi to all my fans lol.

  8. #807
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TG4EVAandEVA View Post
    dont worry i dont have time to hang out here anymore. yes it is me timsatt1 you can ban me now, just stopping in to say hi to all my fans lol.
    I don't think anyone is getting banned anymore, just glad you stopped in to comment on such a topic.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #808
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't think anyone is getting banned anymore, just glad you stopped in to comment on such a topic.

    well of course i chose a political thread. politics is what i know best. i am sure you all will agree (sarcasm)!!

  10. #809
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TG4EVAandEVA View Post
    well of course i chose a political thread. politics is what i know best. i am sure you all will agree (sarcasm)!!
    Actually many of us did agree with your positions, just not your personality or approach. I'm sure you're different in person, but by previous experience you've been quite prickly here.

    You can have a discussion with people you agree/disagree with and maintain a level of decorum and respect. HH and I disagree on many things but we've had a few discussions in a respectful manner...and if a short runt like him can do so I'm sure you could've too!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  11. #810
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    S.J. Cali
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5

    Wink I learn something new every day here-


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Spiman,

    As executions go, beheading is messy and gruesome, however it is very humane to the executed. I assume you refer to the guillatine (sp?)...if so, the blade cuts through the spinal cord and lower brain stem so quickly the person is dead before their head hits the ground. Unlike our current "humane" punishments that can cause the patient to die over the course of 10+ minutes. Personally I'm not a big fan of the concept of avoiding "cruel and unusual"...however in my opinion most of these creeps have lost their right to be called human. Therefore treating them humanely is irrelevant.

    If a large portion of the reason for capital punishment is the factor of trying to dissuade others from committing these types of crimes, shouldn't the punishment be dreaded??? Frankly the form of execution should match the crime...

    Oh by the way, if anyone is curious the Romans had the most painful and arduous form of execution...crucifixion. You didn't die of blood loss, you died from suffocation. The way a prisoner was hung on the cross, he would have to push up off the nail in his feet to be able to breath. Instinct forces one to do this until literally the body is so exhausted you can't push, then you suffocate. Meanwhile in most cases you had nails through your feet & hands (likely wrist) causing excruciating pain.

    Oh and FYI a few countries still perform crucifixions (Yemen & Sudan)
    Kool, My plane tickets have now been changed from Texas {They let u watch Capital punishment}
    to Yemen or Sudan..Kill all the bad people!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

    1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •