Page 83 of 244 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 2438

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd


    0 Not allowed!
    Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary



    WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.






    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html







    Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #821
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    Simplest solution:

    Alert to the media that the US is pulling out all its citizens and military out of Iraq and the surrounding countries in the next week. And suggest that any other foreign government do the same. If they dont then too bad for them. Anyone that chooses to stay well they are just idiots anyway and natural selection takes over. After one week we launch a few ICBMs into Iraq. Make it glow for a few hundred years. Problem solved.

    Make the place a parking lot and then take the oil for ourselves. Its time we actually get something for conquering a nation instead of giving it all back!!!
    the media would just get it wrong though - and then who knows what will happen

  3. #822
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    The "MEDIA" is us now.

    90% of the time what you see on TV is what the stations read on the web.

    Props to the reporters who actually go out there and get stuff for us to talk about!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #823
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    then we could all have real fun with this!!

  5. #824
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    Simplest solution:

    Alert to the media that the US is pulling out all its citizens and military out of Iraq and the surrounding countries in the next week. And suggest that any other foreign government do the same. If they dont then too bad for them. Anyone that chooses to stay well they are just idiots anyway and natural selection takes over. After one week we launch a few ICBMs into Iraq. Make it glow for a few hundred years. Problem solved.

    Make the place a parking lot and then take the oil for ourselves. Its time we actually get something for conquering a nation instead of giving it all back!!!
    TO HELL WITH ALL OF THE INNOCENTS!!!

  6. #825
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    TO HELL WITH ALL OF THE INNOCENTS!!!
    Yeah, ya gotta figure that it's their fault for being born there.


  7. #826
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    TO HELL WITH ALL OF THE INNOCENTS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah, ya gotta figure that it's their fault for being born there.
    Blink.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #827
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    WASHINGTON - Arizona Sen. John McCain, a political maverick and unflinching supporter of the war in Iraq, clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday night. Barack Obama defeated Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primary in Vermont, and the two rivals dueled in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island in a riveting race for their party's presidential nomination.

    McCain, 71, gained the 1,191 delegates needed to claim the Republican nomination with a series of primary victories, completing a remarkable comeback that began in the snows of New Hampshire six weeks ago. President Bush invited him to the White House for a show of support on Wednesday.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/campaign_rdp


  9. #828
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    4,841
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    WASHINGTON - Arizona Sen. John McCain, a political maverick and unflinching supporter of the war in Iraq, clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday night. Barack Obama defeated Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primary in Vermont, and the two rivals dueled in Ohio, Texas and Rhode Island in a riveting race for their party's presidential nomination.

    McCain, 71, gained the 1,191 delegates needed to claim the Republican nomination with a series of primary victories, completing a remarkable comeback that began in the snows of New Hampshire six weeks ago. President Bush invited him to the White House for a show of support on Wednesday.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/campaign_rdp
    And thus it is official...I will be sticking to ESPN and Cartoon network for the next 4-8 years. We deserve better candidates. Gotta go, I think I'm gonna revisit my breakfast...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

    Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

  10. #829
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    And Clinton says she will continue to fight for months to come.

    The damn Dems are gonna give this thing away again.

    Geez...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #830
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,127
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 448

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    And thus it is official...I will be sticking to ESPN and Cartoon network for the next 4-8 years. We deserve better candidates. Gotta go, I think I'm gonna revisit my breakfast...
    ]

    Absolutely agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And Clinton says she will continue to fight for months to come.

    The damn Dems are gonna give this thing away again.

    Geez...
    Yup; they'll spend all their time energy and money fighting each other while McCain can sit back and rake the doe in to be used on whomever the Democratic candidate is.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •