Page 44 of 244 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 2438

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd


    0 Not allowed!
    Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary



    WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.






    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html







    Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #431
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

    This is going to become a socialist country one day and that scares me to death.
    I'm afraid you are right about that!! But I do hope that you are wrong!


  3. #432
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am all for helping the needy. My family gives regularly to charitable organizations. I don't have garage sales, I give it away to the poor.

    What I absolutely hate is setting up a system that people can ABUSE to their hearts content. Allowing the government to support you during tough times is one thing but making ones life on it and feeling entitled to it is another.

    This is going to become a socialist country one day and that scares me to death.
    I commend your families generosity, and I have no personal problem with you in particular.

    I think I remember you saying at some time earlier you are part of the middle class, therefore it baffles me that you are not concerned that the middle class is becoming extinct (not because of welfare, and other government assistance) because of the party you support that is actually causing you to be less prosperous.

    I understand that this countries ideals are capitalism, but the world economy is against us.

    Serious, and drastic action needs to be taken in the next 20 years or we are doomed.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #433
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    But I understand that even though HH and I do not see eye to eye on politics, we all see eye to eye (for the most part) on Chiefs. HH is really a good person and you are taking all of this way to personally. If you feel strongly about your political views, then just vote - thats what I do.
    Its not that its him using God in the way that he did. He should think first. Can anybody help me delete my profile?

  5. #434
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    YOUR God is as real as Santa Claus.

    That was my point.

    And you are still an ***.


    That is all!
    I believe in Santa Claus!!!!

  6. #435
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I believe in Santa Claus!!!!
    Heh!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #436
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I believe in Santa Claus!!!!
    Why would I want to be a part of a site where it has members pissing off other members for no good reason? We are here to talk about football and the qoute he made was not even about football it was about me. I have never got on to anybody in here for any reason so I do not think I deserve it and the punk still has not said he is sorry. I will not vote for it does not matter. look at how bush won, and the elec coll. and voting machines are we blind or is TV brainwashing us the ONLY tv I watch is the chiefs I did not even watch the superbowl. But for real I need help getting rid of my profile on here can someone help?

  8. #437
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I believe in Santa Claus!!!!
    And as HH pointed out once before, Santa wears CHIEFS RED!

    Well we got 8 states for McCain, 6 for Romney, and 5 for Huckabee. Glad Romney is winning some. And Obama is up on Hillary 11-8. There's only like 2 or 3 states left. But now it looks like Hill will win California and also McCain. And that is pretty big. :(

    Edit: Just noticed the way I worded that sentence it could be taken as that Hillary will win McCain, heh! I meant it looks like McCain will also win California. The way Hill and McCain fawn all over each other I wouldn't be surprised if she did win him too, actually! UGH, I hope at least one of them fails to survive the primaries.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 02-06-2008 at 12:55 AM.

  9. #438
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Why would I want to be a part of a site where it has members pissing off other members for no good reason? We are here to talk about football and the qoute he made was not even about football it was about me. I have never got on to anybody in here for any reason so I do not think I deserve it and the punk still has not said he is sorry. I will not vote for it does not matter. look at how bush won, and the elec coll. and voting machines are we blind or is TV brainwashing us the ONLY tv I watch is the chiefs I did not even watch the superbowl. But for real I need help getting rid of my profile on here can someone help?
    you could pm guru or chiefster


  10. #439
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    you could pm guru or chiefster
    They know how to do it

  11. #440
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Why would I want to be a part of a site where it has members pissing off other members for no good reason? We are here to talk about football and the qoute he made was not even about football it was about me. I have never got on to anybody in here for any reason so I do not think I deserve it and the punk still has not said he is sorry. I will not vote for it does not matter. look at how bush won, and the elec coll. and voting machines are we blind or is TV brainwashing us the ONLY tv I watch is the chiefs I did not even watch the superbowl. But for real I need help getting rid of my profile on here can someone help?
    You have posted on here almost 100 times, and even added a pretty good sig of Chiefs cheerleaders bums, you would think, you could figure out how to remove your profile, or just stop chatting if that is what you wish. Maybe its a good thing that you don't vote. :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •