Page 150 of 258 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    You gotta' love her "I'll take the interview to go"-style; when she can't answer the question, it's always "I'll get back with ya' on that"...

She and Bush should get married, take up the banjo, and have "de-de-dee" mongoloid children who haunt the Georgia woods, hunting for campers to molest.

Palin is a christian(she didn't have an abortion when she discovered that she was prego with a baby was mentally challenged) and that's why I'm voting for McCain/Palin.
    I think she is more experienced than Obama and I'd rather she was running for President than McCain because he probably won't live long being in his 70's. He isn't the candidate I would have nominated for GOP.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-15-2008 at 02:07 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Anyone watching the debate tonight, or the Redsox-Rays game, or both, or neither? I'll probably watch both at first but if the debate is like the previous one I'll probably give up.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Palin is a christian(she didn't have an abortion when she discovered that she was prego with a baby was mentally challenged) and that's why I'm voting for McCain/Palin.
    I think she is more experienced than Obama and I'd rather she was running for President than McCain because he probably won't live long being in his 70's. He isn't the candidate I would have nominated for GOP.
    Hardcore, I love ya, but I am not even gonna' go there.
    You're too nice, and there's really only one true way to respond to your post, and for the sake of forum harmony OUTSIDE of the political thread, I'm just not gonna' respond to that.

Three, that was Fantastic!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Hardcore, I love ya, but I am not even gonna' go there.
    You're too nice, and there's really only one true way to respond to your post, and for the sake of forum harmony OUTSIDE of the political thread, I'm just not gonna' respond to that.
    Thanks for being such a gentleman. I understand that it doesn't give me many points with you guys when I say anything remotely close to anything that has to do with my beliefs, so I will restrain myself when I post since I want to get along with you all.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Thanks for being such a gentleman. I understand that it doesn't give me many points with you guys when I say anything remotely close to anything that has to do with my beliefs, so I will restrain myself when I post since I want to get along with you all.
    It's just, I've seen this kind of thing spiral out of control and turn football fans of the same team in to snippish and petty rivals who then in turn carry it over to the rest of the house, and the whole place degenerates.

Part of it is a lack of self-control, and the other part is that Election Years turn everybody and everything sour more often than not.
    I will truly be glad when this election is over.

Well McCain did finally come out swinging last night. Now we'll see if it makes a difference in the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Well McCain did finally come out swinging last night. Now we'll see if it makes a difference in the polls.
    Thing is, that's the problem. He was doing nothing but taking shots at Obama. He hardly ever discussed the issues.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'll vote for Obama for the sole reason of keeping Palin out.
    What you afraid of??
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Thing is, that's the problem. He was doing nothing but taking shots at Obama. He hardly ever discussed the issues.
    I can't believe the balls on that guy. "We need a spending freeze".

Here's the translation:

"Were going to continue to piss away good money overseas, we're going to make sure that the 2% of the population that have more money than God, continue to have more money than God, and if you're middle, lower-middle, or in the "just above poor" class, and our policies cause you or your family harm, if you can't afford to pay your medical bills, or lose your job, then
    F*CK YOU".