Page 228 of 258 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

So lets see if the execs at Hostess wants to keep their word in finding a buyer that will keep things as they are....

http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2012/...buyout/?iid=EL

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Now the Republicans in the House will cower in the corner like dogs with their tails between their legs in order to protect what's left of their genitals.
    This is the weakest republican congress I have witnessed in my lifetime. When Boehner and McConnell both caved on Cut, Cap, and Balance, I knew right then that conservatives were in deep doodoo.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    This is the weakest republican congress I have witnessed in my lifetime. When Boehner and McConnell both caved on Cut, Cap, and Balance, I knew right then that conservatives were in deep doodoo.

I have a feeling that conservatism in Congress is dead.

Gd Vid
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Default Yay

YAAAA nice post!

I love how the State Dept. is responsible for the lack of adequate security at our consulate in Benghazi but no one is to blame.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-19-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Well here we go again, my father taught me to never speak ill of the dead, but I have to say this.

One person who made a mistake and has paid for that mistake with their life is now changing the freedoms available to all of us in this country. We as a people are a pathetic lot.

This is exactly the same kind of thinking that the German people had that allowed Hitler to come to power. We are just as bad as any mob in history.

We are now in the days that Jefferson warned us about, were we are not only willing but we are demanding that our government take our rights away to provide us a continued misaligned sense of security.

And what happens when the next school shooting happens? What do we do then? Where do we draw this "safety" line? Do we suspend the first amendment in order to keep the movie industry from creating violent movies? Do we suspend the 4th amendment in an effort to better identify people who might commit a crime and remove their rights?

There are other options available to us, should we not try and fix some of those things before we go head strong into this mess.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

as usual the Israelis have the answers. alway have always will

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Well in New York the new year is minutes underway. The catch your stomache roller coaster feeling that everyone is has is us going over that fiscal cliff.

Last edited by Chiefster; 01-01-2013 at 12:12 AM.