Page 172 of 258 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'd say that Baker-inspired, Young Republican Riot that went down in Dade County, which in turn stopped the recount process so the deadline couldn't be met, is coming home to roost, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I saw that when I came home from work, KCvet. And Philly also had some issues with Republican election board members being kicked out of various polling places.

Obama up 53-46% in popular vote right now, and 78-34 in electoral votes (according to yahoo main page results). I highly doubt McCain wins, and that really saddens me.
    Me too. Palin has nice legs. I couldve stared at those for the next four years.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

I don't know about your politics Snake, but your honesty IS refreshing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Actually, I don't see why so many think she's so hot. She's fairly attractive, but no beauty queen in my opinion. Hmmm maybe it's in comparison to other women in politics like Hillary, Laura Bush, etc. Cuz come on, Sarah Palin sure ain't no Ashley Judd or Gwyneth Paltrow!

Actually, I don't see why so many think she's so hot. She's fairly attractive, but no beauty queen in my opinion. Hmmm maybe it's in comparison to other women in politics like Hillary, Laura Bush, etc. Cuz come on, Sarah Palin sure ain't no Ashley Judd or Gwyneth Paltrow!
    It's the guns. Some guys have secret and hidden "chicks w/ d*cks"-fetish.

foxnews.com is giving live electorial updates. We have not touched on most of the country, so I am not too concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    foxnews.com is giving live electorial updates. We have not touched on most of the country, so I am not too concerned.
    I'm very concerned because yahoo now has Obama with 175 electoral votes to 52 for McCain. And 270 is what wins. It seems to me that it's not only looking like an Obama victory but a landslide.

Edit: Oh, and they declared Pennsylvania won by Obama. And some pundits said that was a battleground state McCain had to win. :(

I'm very concerned because yahoo now has Obama with 175 electoral votes to 52 for McCain. And 270 is what wins. It seems to me that it's not only looking like an Obama victory but a landslide.

Edit: Oh, and they declared Pennsylvania won by Obama. And some pundits said that was a battleground state McCain had to win. :(
    Iowa just went to Obama. Handily.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Iowa just went to Obama. Handily.
    OHIO!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    OHIO!
    House of Reps is getting CLEANED!

Pulling ahead in the Senate too!

:band::guitarist::smilies_musik45: