Page 160 of 258 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well that is why that stupid political thread should never have started in the first place!
    Take that to other places, and forums! This is the Chiefs Crowd, and this is the Chiefs Nation!
    (I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good!
    Agreed. Closing it won't help the situation between myself, Bike, and his cronies, but it may spare someone new all of this nonsense.

Well that is why that stupid political thread should never have started in the first place!
    Take that to other places, and forums! This is the Chiefs Crowd, and this is the Chiefs Nation!
    (I was against that thread from the start, and I was not ever going to post in it, but then I did). So I call on the Mods or Coach to close that thread for good!
    And just so you understand where I coming from, I believe it's better to have a forum where the majority of people get along.
    That said, I'm not one of those people who needs everyone to love or even like me; I don't roll like that.
    I've got a few regular people here that I go back and forth with about Chiefs Football and a few other things.
    And that's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Agreed. Closing it won't help the situation between myself, Bike, and his cronies, but it may spare someone new all of this nonsense.
    Uh, I don't have no cronies or friends here.
    There might, however, be other like-minded individuals who think that "I am NEVER wrong. EVER." is a "childish" statement to post on this forum.
    GROW UP.
    SHUT IT

And just so you understand where I coming from, I believe it's better to have a forum where the majority of people get along.
    That said, I'm not one of those people who needs everyone to love or even like me; I don't roll like that.
    I've got a few regular people here that I go back and forth with about Chiefs Football and a few other things.
    And that's good enough for me.
    That is fine with me, just do not be a :character00109: , when you yourself are new to the Crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Uh, I don't have no cronies or friends here.
    There might, however, be other like-minded individuals who think that "I am NEVER wrong. EVER." is a "childish" statement to post on this forum.
    GROW UP.
    You know what? I'm just gonna' do what I should have done at the other forum:

You are officially tuned-out.

You know what? I'm just gonna' do what I should have done at the other forum:

You are officially tuned-out.
    Nobody cares.
    SHUT IT

When they attack me without provocation, you better believe it.
    In all fairness, claiming to be right all the time is a form of provocation. Maybe indirect provocation, but...

FAIL!

Some folks enjoy that thread. I stay out of it, for the most part, because there are alot of toes that can be stepped on in there. And many of those toes can be very very sensitive.

It is a good way to make some enemies. For those who are interested in such things.

I say, if you can't handle it, then you should probably just stay out of there.

If you do go in there, and someone really p***es you off, then...."I told you so."

Im voting the Bible.

Im voting Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    In all fairness, claiming to be right all the time is a form of provocation. Maybe indirect provocation, but...

FAIL!

Some folks enjoy that thread. I stay out of it, for the most part, because there are alot of toes that can be stepped on in there. And many of those toes can be very very sensitive.

It is a good way to make some enemies. For those who are interested in such things.

I say, if you can't handle it, then you should probably just stay out of there.

If you do go in there, and someone really p***es you off, then...."I told you so."
    The thread blows.

Chiefs fans should come here to talk Chiefs and NFL football.

Obviously, if you have the internet, you have the capability to go to another forum where you talk politics.

You dont go to Political threads to talk Chiefs football do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    The thread blows.

Chiefs fans should come here to talk Chiefs and NFL football.

Obviously, if you have the internet, you have the capability to go to another forum where you talk politics.

You dont go to Political threads to talk Chiefs football do you?
    Didn't you just post in there? Like two minutes ago?

Seriously. Noone makes you do that. If you don't like it. Just leave it alone.

I see posts on this forum about beer, cigarettes, parenthood, natural disasters, college football, baseball, chess, foods, construction, jokes... The list goes on and on. While I am at a Chiefs forum, I sometimes feel the desire to talk about other issues with Chiefs fans.

Sometimes, topics that aren't relative to The Chiefs are gonna come up, no matter how hard we try to avoid them. This way, we have a place to take the really touchy subjects.

It stays.