Page 34 of 258 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm wondering if timsatt was the first apparition of whoever he was.

I wonder if he was here as anyone else from a long time ago, and used timsatt to just piss people off.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm wondering if timsatt was the first apparition of whoever he was.

I wonder if he was here as anyone else from a long time ago, and used timsatt to just piss people off.
    ......Vote Democrat!!!
    Last edited by chief31; 01-18-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich View Post
    the world may never know.

Coach,

If you can trace this guy down I'll be happy to use Frequent Flier miles etc. to subscribe him to magazines, etc. that would get him in trouble with mom & dad when the mags show up at their house!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Lars Ulrich View Post
    the world may never know.

I already know.

The rest of the world will just have to take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Coach,

If you can trace this guy down I'll be happy to use Frequent Flier miles etc. to subscribe him to magazines, etc. that would get him in trouble with mom & dad when the mags show up at their house!!!
    ......Vote Democrat!!!
    Last edited by chief31; 01-18-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Coach,

He lives on his own, and I know where he lives, just don't think being an *** in cyberspace is enough of an affront to do anything in real life.

Ron Paul! Down with the Federal Reserve and income tax!

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." --President Woodrow Wilson (after signing the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
    They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" -- Congressional Record 12595-12603 -- Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for
    if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

Sorry guys, gotta get in my 2 cents.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." --President Woodrow Wilson (after signing the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
    They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" -- Congressional Record 12595-12603 -- Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" -- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for
    if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

HERE, HERE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

The way our politicians are, 2 cents is about all we can afford to get in!

And since I mentioned Morton Downey Jr yesterday and now Ron Paul is mentioned here, here's a little youtube video clip of Ron Paul on Morton Downey's show back in '88:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=88REf0tjZHo"]YouTube - Ron Paul vs. Morton Downey, Jr.'s audience 1988[/ame]

And also yesterday we mentioned the $300 Bush tax rebate in 2001. I just came across this now:

"President Bush wants to give 800 dollars to everyone who makes under 80 grand."

I could sure use that now since I just spent over $400 today for plumbing repairs!