Page 178 of 258 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    But we are warmer than you, so you suck!!!
    What wrong with you guys? Being such jerks.

PS You suck. Don't make me come down there with a no parking sign!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

But we are warmer than you, so you suck!!!
    So by that logic, you suck compared to Mexico!! :p
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    What wrong with you guys? Being such jerks.

PS You suck. Don't make me come down there with a no parking sign!!
    Hey bring on that no parking sign, I have no fear of it, just bring Big Dan along!

So by that logic, you suck compared to Mexico!! :p
    Lets all go to Mexico!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    No, they're NOT a Superpower; they're self-contained, self supporting Country and Society that knows how to live and let live, as well as how to mind their own f*cking business!

In short; ideal.
    Ahh so I finally figured it out. You are an isolationist. OK, so am I, I think we should stay out of the world's affairs more, I think we need to be self supportive and self sufficient.

However, if we had remained that way in World War 2, it is very likely that we would be talking about the United Empire of Germany instead of Holland.

Truth has been spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You need to go visit some other countries. You may have had it rough, but at least you have the ability, and the resources to fix that.

Ever wonder why people are always fleeing their country to come to the US. The are leaving everything they ever are for that same chance.

It can get worse. I am just not sure the President has that much power to sway it either way.
    I am in a position for the first time in my life that I do not know how I am going to make it... my husband cannot work yet and we are struggling to make it. But I will not blame the government for this. Its just life and I have to figure it out.... at least I live in a country that I have the capability to dig out of this. We have decided to teach the kids what Christmas is all about - they never quite listened with all the new presents they usually get.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I am in a position for the first time in my life that I do not know how I am going to make it... my husband cannot work yet and we are struggling to make it. But I will not blame the government for this. Its just life and I have to figure it out.... at least I live in a country that I have the capability to dig out of this. We have decided to teach the kids what Christmas is all about - they never quite listened with all the new presents they usually get.
    I now how you feel, I am still not employed, and my wife is asking when we can go christmas shopping, I do not know.

Hire me, I will straighten things out!! :)
    Im not sure if throwing beer at our problems will straighten things out.

Hey waitasec, can we focus ont the thread subject, this isnt Politics. Chiefs will go 6-2 the next 8 games.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 11-08-2008 at 11:17 PM.

I now how you feel, I am still not employed, and my wife is asking when we can go christmas shopping, I do not know.
    I am suggesting White Elephant Christmas across the board as far as presents go!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Yes, let's be sure to jump right in call and Obama's Term a bust before he even takes Office; your Nostradomic powers are just mind-boggling.

And lets see...
    1) High Gas Prices

2) Jihad in the Mid-East directed right at America and it's allies,
    and
    3) The economy squarely in the sh*tter.

Sounds to me like Jimmy Carter is ALREADY in the White House!
    Good thing he's cleaning his desk out as we speak, yes?
    lol. yeah, federalize people's 401k like what Obama wants to do, and we're gonna see a bad stock market go to a non-existent stock market. Things might be bad now, but wait till homeboy gets control of things. The market dropped nearly 15% since he's been elected. If he is serious about taking over the 401k to fund social security, ALL that money from ppl's 401's that are being invested will be yanked out of that market and the WHOLE DAMN THING is gonna crash.

I just pray he's not THAT stupid... but hey, he IS a liberal.