Page 46 of 258 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    This site should be about the Chief Nation.

+
    Thats all!!

Let's direct our attention then to our beloved team. :)

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=bR4xkscwyRo"]YouTube - Kansas City Chiefs tribute[/ame]

I am only still here for a few members pm me and asked me to stay. for some reason Godless thinks I have been responding to it which I have only qouted the one i am talking to so not sure about what the deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Let's direct our attention then to our beloved team. :)

YouTube - Kansas City Chiefs tribute
    thank you I needed that after the raider fan went nutz on me. But I still need to smoke a joint. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    My family has been much more prosperous with Republicans in charge than it has ever been with democrats in charge.

You realize world (global) economy is the beginning of the end.

No. I believe that is what has been ingrained into folks as the end, but I realize that it is happening as a chance for progress, not a reason to isolate.

Also your family has perhaps been more prosperous because the deficit allows for middle income persons to do well while it is happening.

The middle income will become extinct though, and then your prosperity (which in my opinion is just not going under) will be poverty.

I really don't want to convert folks here, I believe there are different views and it is good to have them expressed.

Since I have little to no value in influencing others (and I'm not trying, just sharing my opinions) I doubt I'm that important.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    I am only still here for a few members pm me and asked me to stay. for some reason Godless thinks I have been responding to it which I have only qouted the one i am talking to so not sure about what the deal is.
    Did you really say earlier there is only one god?

You kind of sound like an Islamist extremist.

I love being poor. I have nothing to worry about. I am not on assistance or anything. I take care of all 3 of my kids needs bills college fund and I have 6 months worht of bills saved in the bank after all that we blow it all.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    No. I believe that is what has been ingrained into folks as the end, but I realize that it is happening as a chance for progress, not a reason to isolate.

Also your family has perhaps been more prosperous because the deficit allows for middle income persons to do well while it is happening.

The middle income will become extinct though, and then your prosperity (which in my opinion is just not going under) will be poverty.

I really don't want to convert folks here, I believe there are different views and it is good to have them expressed.

Since I have little to no value in influencing others (and I'm not trying, just sharing my opinions) I doubt I'm that important.
    You are and you know it!!!!

Did you really say earlier there is only one god?

You kind of sound like an Islamist extremist.
    dude stop talking to me about me or anything me. i am done with you. you got mad at me for not making a letter capital and called me a ***. get lost and stop qouting me.

The democrats will eliminate the middle class, not the other way around.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

yeah thank you all for showing me how to ignore HH