Page 229 of 258 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Last edited by Chiefster; 01-10-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Listening to Secretary Clinton testify about the Libyan Consulate attack she angrily suggested that the motivations of the attackers were of no consequence by indicating that they made no difference because we still have four dead Americans and several injured. Well, might I suggest that the "difference" is an administration purposefully attempting to mislead the American public at a time when the truth might have been viewed as damaging to the Presidents political future.

The following is a Face Book quote, one I think is spot on:
    The fact...is that it was neither. They weren't just out for a walk and suddenly decided to kill our Americans. It was a planned attack and our guys had inadequate security to begin with, all other countries had already pulled out because of that, and we had soldiers there who could have helped save our guys but were told to stand down and stand by and do nothing (except for 2 brave men who stood on the side of ethics and did the right thing). And, it matters because for weeks, even still today, they push this lie that it was because of demonstrations due to a video, the lie they keep pushing forward to cover something else up. That's why it matters. -Meredith Bauwens Disque
    ...Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 01-23-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Listening to Secretary Clinton testify about the Libyan Consulate attack she angrily suggested that the motivations of the attackers were of no consequence by indicating that they made no difference because we still have four dead Americans and several injured. Well, might I suggest that the "difference" is an administration purposefully attempting to mislead the American public at a time when the truth might have been viewed as damaging to the Presidents political future.

The following is a Face Book quote, one I think is spot on:

...Just my two cents.
    I read this attack was staged by Obama to support his sagging numbers in the polls. he was gonna stage this, rescue the hostages, be a hero and get reelected. but it went south. now its being called bengazigate. and like Nixon may well be his un doing. I hope

Benghazi and Obama. What you are about to read is HUGE if true. Could mean the end of him.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2959810/posts
    Last edited by kcvet; 01-23-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Did you know the that only hand guns were used in Sandy Hook School shooting and the AR-15 was left in his car. Listen to this NBC video.

So again the president uses the media to push his agenda with lies and put gun bans on.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Did you know the that only hand guns were used in Sandy Hook School shooting and the AR-15 was left in his car. Listen to this NBC video.

So again the president uses the media to push his agenda with lies and put gun bans on.
    his gun ban is just lip service to frightened liberals. I read his proposal. pure BS. in fact once again gun/ammo sales are thru the roof.

Severe and Worsening Gun and Ammunition Shortages Explained

The simple fact is that because of a perfect storm of political winds, threatened supplies, tragic events, huge demands, and limited production, the firearms and ammunition markets are not keeping up with current demand and won’t into the foreseeable future.

Read more: Severe and Worsening Gun and Ammunition Shortages Explained

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

NBC can say all they want. It was police officer Lt. Paul Vance that said the AR-15 was used. Still sad no matter what type of gun was used in that incident. I still do not see why people need guns. Is the crime so bad over there that you have to have them?
    Last edited by mejohnm; 01-24-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mejohnm View Post
    Still sad no matter what type of gun was used in that incident. I still do not see why people need guns. Is the crime so bad over there that you have to have them?
    We, here, revere our constitutional right to defend ourselves with the use of firearms against anyone who would do us harm.

From what the second amendment says:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Those first 4 words though seems to have been forgotten.

I found this about that AR-15:
    Connecticut State Police Clarify Sandy Hook Weapons Questions | Texas GOP Vote

From what the second amendment says:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Those first 4 words though seems to have been forgotten.

I found this about that AR-15:
    Connecticut State Police Clarify Sandy Hook Weapons Questions | Texas GOP Vote
    Those first four words do not in any way make illegitimate the right of the people to keep and bear arms... In fact the 2nd Amendment was established to give us, the people, the right to protect ourselves against our own government if need be.

NBC can say all they want. It was police officer Lt. Paul Vance that said the AR-15 was used. Still sad no matter what type of gun was used in that incident. I still do not see why people need guns. Is the crime so bad over there that you have to have them?
    yes. long as criminals have em so will we.