Page 119 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    :borg: I must B the only fool to watch Hillary on the factor. (2 days worth) Long live Republicans. Me still thinks she wins! Oh my' I am going to need alot of this.
    I am pretty sure the Dems are doing everything they can to lose this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post

That was actually pretty coherent for spiman wski girl, you will need to learn gibberish!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am pretty sure the Dems are doing everything they can to lose this election.

That was actually pretty coherent for spiman wski girl, you will need to learn gibberish!

He saw Hillary Clinton on the O'Reilly factor and he's upset because he thinks she will win the election.

He saw Hillary Clinton on the O'Reilly factor and he's upset because he thinks she will win the election.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post

It's not post whoring if you put it all in the same post!

It's not post whoring if you put it all in the same post!

Nope, it's reiteration.

Nope, it's reiteration.
    I didn't need that, I understood what he said perfectly!

I thought I would make sure that Wiski saw it.

Exclamation Putting that College education to good use!

English is my second Language me..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Red face Was that so hard?

The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

I am in 100% agreement with you Guru.

Although I still have reservations about the laws concerning background checks for hand gun owners, I don't have a problem with people owning rifles and shotguns for sport as they are generally not concealable.

What Kansas has done though is ridiculous.

How long until KU is the next Virginia Tech?
    As a responsible gun owner I'll put out a potential "responsible" use of a flashsupressor (silencer)...I have a group of friends that go out to the desert (middle of nowhere) and "plink" (target shoot)...when the guys with supressors are shooting it is a much more pleasant environment, and we can talk and don't need hearing protection. Not all guns are for criminals...most crooks wouldn't want to spend the money for a supressor...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    As a responsible gun owner I'll put out a potential "responsible" use of a flashsupressor (silencer)...I have a group of friends that go out to the desert (middle of nowhere) and "plink" (target shoot)...when the guys with supressors are shooting it is a much more pleasant environment, and we can talk and don't need hearing protection. Not all guns are for criminals...most crooks wouldn't want to spend the money for a supressor...
    Dude I'm not so sure you are a very responsible gun owner if you don't know the difference between a flash suppressor and a silencer.

They are two completely different things.

Besides it is ridiculous to target practice with a silencer as it affect your aim. Your aim will be different without it, and you will most likely miss your target anywhere beyond 25 yards.