Page 165 of 258 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    No, you're just at that age where you're more concerned when Luke Skywalker took his last crap.

I'm sure the Dems are happy to have you on their side Darth....er excuse me.....LORD Darth. Dont use the force to choke me to death or anything.
    Mmm...let's see...Ah yes; the Skywalker Crap Log.

According to the record, last crap was taken at approximately 10:32am this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post

Now thats funny.

OMG! the "Skywalker Crap Log".........Now Ive heard it all

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Now thats funny.

OMG! the "Skywalker Crap Log".........Now Ive heard it all
    I does what I can's, when I can's!

How Touching...

People like this make me so proud to be an American...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike Schlesselman, the father of Paul Schlesselman, one of the skinheads accused of plotting to murder presidential candidate Sen. Barrack Obama, leaves the Clifford Davis-Odell Horton Federal Building in Memphis, Tenn. without comment, Thursday, Oct. 30, 2008 after a federal magistrate granted a defense requested delay in the hearing. Schlesselman's sister, Kayla Schlesselman, is over the left shoulder of her father.
    (AP Photo/Greg Campbell)

Default Psa

And now, a few words from MY favorite politician...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XorxXCAGO8"]YouTube - Warrior Soul - The Party[/ame]

"Mmmm.....mmmmm...Come on in Joe, I've got some pipe I'd like you took a look at....mmmm....mmmmm..

One night, George W. Bush is tossing restlessly in his White House bed. He awakens to see George Washington standing by him.

Bush asks him, "George, what's the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Always tell the truth, just as I did," Washington advises, then fades away.

The next night, Bush sees the ghost of Thomas
    Jefferson moving through the darkened bedroom.

Bush calls out, "Tom, please! What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Respect the Constitution, just as I did," Jefferson
    advises, and dims from sight . . . .

The third night sleep still does not come for Bush. He sees the ghost of FDR hovering over his bed.

Bush whispers, "Franklin, What is the best thing I can do to help the country?"

"Help the less fortunate, just as I did," FDR replies and fades into the mist.

Bush isn't sleeping well the fourth night when he sees another figure moving in the shadows. It's the ghost of Abraham Lincoln.

Bush pleads, "Abe, what is the best thing I can do
    right now to help the country?"

Lincoln replies, "Support the arts, as I did. Get out and see a play."

posted by roxtar at 9:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post

According to the record, last crap was taken at approximately 10:32am this morning.
    And at 10:33, with one quick flick of the flush handle, you were gone.
    SHUT IT

Default A joke that I thought was more appropiate for this thread than the joke thread

A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?"
    St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."
    "Oh," said the man, "Whose clock is that?"
    "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
    "Incredible,' said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"
    St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."
    "Where's Obama's clock?" asked the man.
    "Obama's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "What are all those clocks?"
    St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."
    "Oh," said the man, "Whose clock is that?"
    "That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
    "Incredible,' said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"
    St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."
    "Where's Obama's clock?" asked the man.
    "Obama's clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."
    Nice.

I hear tell they're using Cheney's clock in heavenly, wind-tunnel testing facilities in an effort to create stronger wings for the Angels!

It's good to see that Missouri is at least trying to finally get it's head on straight. Not much of a margin, but hey; I'll take anything over 50%.
    I hope that little twerp freshman Senator I voted for in 2000 will finally be shown the door.
    What ever happened to Ashcroft? Good Lord that guy was an embarrassment! Yes, let's cover the classical statuary in the lobby of the Justice Department, because in the Big Picture of Life, inanimate and naked statues are the tall order of the day!

Oi; is it over yet...