Page 224 of 258 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post

Again, what about my philosophy (specifically) is economy-destroying and how so?
    Allowing the wealthy to rule over the the government is a Plutocracy.

And bowing down to the only group of people on Earth who literally want, and strive for, lower middle class wages (the job creators) as they fight to suppress the middle and lower classes creates a society of serfs.

Taxing livelihood over luxury increases the severity of poverty.

And free trade creates plenty of jobs...... In other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Sure. I agree with that.

Promising the world in a campaign has it's price.

I would like to see an end to that. I would like to see promising a very tough four years as we fix the problem, instead of promising tax breaks or miracles.
    As would I but it's not going to happen anytime soon. It's why I really don't have a inerest in poltics at all. It's the same old same old. Every 4 years 2 guys run making a promise that they can fix everything they fail anther guy comes along saying this guy failed makes promises that will fail and so on and so on.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Sure. I agree with that.

Promising the world in a campaign has it's price.

I would like to see an end to that. I would like to see promising a very tough four years as we fix the problem, instead of promising tax breaks or miracles.
    You would think that both parties would have learned that lesson by now. Promising the moon and delivering a rock does nothing more than thin the bases on both ends of the spectrum and broaden the discontented middle undecided.

I'm tired of this huge, unaccountable, and bankrupt government imposing more and more will over it's people. I am fully capable of thinking and doing for myself - thank you. And why do we waste huge amounts of tax dollars on these federal agencies? Dept of Agriculture 95 BILLION/yr. Are you serious? They don't grow a damn thing! This waste needs to go! The only agency the fed should govern is the DOD. The rest of this crap can be given back to the states where there is at least a shot at some fiscal responsibility. I know - too radical - but you get my drift. Let's add a flat tax and abolish the IRS while were at it.
    NOBAMA 2012.
    SHUT IT

"Obama is the biggest hoax ever" Clint Eastwood
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I would like to take this opportunity to tell everyone on behalf of the Chiefs Crowd to get out and VOTE!

we're off to a good start. the black panthers are back at the polls in philly and Ohio. Navy seals are on the way to uh, investigate the problem.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Obama Wins!!!

As a Chiefs fan you would think that I would be used to this feeling. Now I hope that the Mayans have it right and the world really does come to an end on December 21st.

Last edited by Chiefster; 11-07-2012 at 12:54 AM.

im making arrangements to leave the country