Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl Highlights.

Default Chiefs Super Bowl Highlights.

NFL Network is scheduled to show the highlights from our Super Bowl win over the Vikes right now!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Do you have NFL network, or were you able to watch it from their website?

And did you enjoy it? (Well, of course, heh! But I mean was it really cool how they did it? Hard to go wrong since we kicked *** in that Super Bowl anyway! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Do you have NFL network, or were you able to watch it from their website?

And did you enjoy it? (Well, of course, heh! But I mean was it really cool how they did it? Hard to go wrong since we kicked *** in that Super Bowl anyway! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!)
    Since I just got the NFL Network back (I got to watch one friggin' game this year thanks Comcast!) I check in whenever I can.

Now all they are playing are Playoff games from this year, which I have already seen on broadcast.

Of course it was good to watch, but I have the Chiefs History on DVD so I can watch it at anytime.

I was just putting the info out there for any Crowders who wanted to know.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I have the Chiefs history on Dvd too. :) Sorry, didn't realize it was the same footage. But duh, I should have known that since it was from NFL network who did the dvds!

Any chance the NFL network in 10 years will be showing chiefs superbowl highlites between now and then.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!