Thread: Herms cancer

Default Herms cancer

I love the passion guys but I dont see how you can sail Herm down the river just yet. We dont even know for sure how much power he really has. There is a reason we all call Carl "King Carl". If anyone watch Hard Knocks on HBO you gat to see how Carl run everything his own sly way. If you didnt see it you missed a chance to see how Carl is. The truth of it is Herm has cancer. Herm, Clark, hell the whole team has had cancer since Marty stopped calling the shots. That cancer is called Carl Peterson syndrome. The eagles had it for a long time. Look what happened to them when the got rid of it.....They started winning playoff games. So before we send herm packing why dont we try booting Carl "the cancer" Peterson out and get us a guy who can draft and work with Herm or whoever we have as head coach.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!! i HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS!!!!!!!!!

I am all for getting rid of Carl, don't get me wrong.

After yelling for him to be gone for 20 years though it seems like a waste of time.

Lamar didn't do it, and Clark doesn't seem to have the balls to do it either.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I guess the oof season gives me hope cause i have been reading a lot again and hey give a cople more years we have gotten younger maybe we just need the paying time to get it all put together. Aint like i am going to quit being a Chiefs fan if we dont win.

I'll never stop being a Chiefs fan either!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Question Is There any other team?

I will allways bleed Chiefs red
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'll never stop being a Chiefs fan either!

GO CHIEFS!!!
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I will allways bleed Chiefs red
    Man, I hope so. If you bled Chiefs gold you might need to go to a doctor or something.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad