Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: how 'bout a trade?

Default how 'bout a trade?

i really like the fact that we signed a true mlb like harris. he's a young vet who knows the tampa system real well. that said, why don't we send Trent Green and Jared Allen/or draft pick to Chicago for Briggs and a draft pick? that would give us one of the best LB corps in the league with harris, briggs and johnson. they'll be young and under contract for a long time.

then we could try and move Bell to replace Allen at end. He's still fast and athletic... and young. then we could use the extra draft pick for a DT, OL, CB or WR.

If the bears don't want Allen, we use a draft pick to bring in Briggs and we trade Allen for any of the afforementioned needs of the team.

with this scenario, seems like all parties are happy. Chicago gets the qb who wont turn over the ball and a good DE or draft pick, K.C. gets a strong linebacking corp and options to address futher needs plus the abilitiy to allow Croyle to take the reigns in a very challenging season that should be chalked up to a rebuilding year. Also, all disgruntled players get traded like they want.

Thoughts?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

trent willbe traded to the phins this week or next. hermie said there was more "blockbuster" trades coming. he said he didn`t think it was LJ.just big name players. rumor is Wesley and or Hall is also on the block. Holtus said on 810.
    Last edited by wolfpack; 03-08-2007 at 10:30 AM.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    trent willbe traded to the phins this week or next. hermie said there was more "blockbuster" trades coming. he said he didn`t think it was LJ.just big name players. rumor is Wesley and or Hall is also on the block. Holtus said on 810.

Seeing those two on the block would come as no surprize to me whatsoever.

I'm ready for Hall to go. We need someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm ready for Hall to go. We need someone new.
    Yup! Someone who can run a kick off/punt return forward.

Smile

I'm with you and Coach, Chiefster, Hall is like a bottle of Pop that has lost it's fizz, Flat, We need someone who is all fizzed up, and ready to go. (grin)

:bananen_smilies063: :bananen_smilies063: :bananen_smilies063: :bananen_smilies063:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    I'm with you and Coach, Chiefster, Hall is like a bottle of Pop that has lost it's fizz, Flat, We need someone who is all fizzed up, and ready to go. (grin)

:bananen_smilies063: :bananen_smilies063: :bananen_smilies063: :bananen_smilies063:

...Or someone who can run two steps without taking ten backwards.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

if i remember right Webb returned kickoff`s in the preseason last year and did alright. they should let him have the job.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Rumor has it that Green may actually find himself in Oakland.

"NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that if Miami cannot work out a trade for Trent Green, Green could be released and end up in Oakland."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/cl...=NFL&majteam=KC

Smile

I sure hope not, I wouldn't wish a dog I hated to wind up in Oakland, he deserves better.

:character0008: :uacsmiley:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    I sure hope not, I wouldn't wish a dog I hated to wind up in Oakland, he deserves better.

:character0008: :uacsmiley:

For sure; knowing our luck though - he'd go to Oakland and kick our back sides like Gannon did.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast