Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YaaaaHoooooo!!

Smile YaaaaHoooooo!!

Here is how the Draft goes, according to John Murphy from Yahoo Sports.
    The Chiefs take Joe Staley, OT from Central Michigan, in the 23 pick spot, first round, turn the reigns over to Brodie Croyle, and take a pass catcher in the second round.

Does anyone know anything about Joe Staley?

:character00267: :character00102: :pokey:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yep! I call "repost"!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yep! I call "repost"!
    Not the dreaded.....
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Not the dreaded.....

LOL I'm afraid so!

OI have no Idea what you guys are talking about, I mentioned it first in this thread, right after Yahoo brought it out, now it is a repost?
    See Ya.
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    OI have no Idea what you guys are talking about, I mentioned it first in this thread, right after Yahoo brought it out, now it is a repost?
    See Ya.
    LOL!

Sure; anytime at topic is mentioned twice in a thread, or there are two threads about the exact same thing, or it is mentioned elsewhere we call "repost", but basically where just having fun saying "repost!".
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-15-2007 at 09:07 AM.

Joe Staley is a tackle from Central Michigan. He is the third best tackle in the draft (Thomas, Brown) but I think he is a second round talent. There is a chance he couldd go to the Raiders at #1 in the second round. But there is NO chance he will go in the first round. NONE! Chiefs could take a receiver like Dwayne Bowe LSU. Or take a DT if they trade up and get Amobi Okoye.

I'd like to see us get Amobi Okoye, but I think our most glaring need is at WR at this point.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

it`ll be a wideout. alot of talent there this year. only acouple of good LT`S AND DT`s and they`ll go early. there seems tobe alot of LT`s and DT`s that will go in the 2nd to 4th picks. but to me every year the best picks league wide always comes from the 2nd to 4th rounds. those players seem to play with more heart.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    it`ll be a wideout. alot of talent there this year. only acouple of good LT`S AND DT`s and they`ll go early. there seems tobe alot of LT`s and DT`s that will go in the 2nd to 4th picks. but to me every year the best picks league wide always comes from the 2nd to 4th rounds. those players seem to play with more heart.
    True; Sims was a first rounder, and we all know what a find he was.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    See Ya.

You mentioned it in this thread on 03/08/07. Chief31 posted it in another thread on 03/02/07; a whole six days earlier if you want to get technical about it, but we were just kiddin around. All of us "repost" at one point or another, it's not like we are going to ban anyone for it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast