Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: From the rumor mill.

Default From the rumor mill.

There is a rumor going around, just a rumor, nothing valid, that the Arizona Cardinals are trying to "shop" Larry Fitzgerald.

I don't know what might be required in compensation for Fitz, but was intrigued bt the prospect of having Larry Fitzgerald and Dewayne Bowe on the field at the same time for the Chiefs.

Just thought I would share the rumor, eventhough I can't imagine the Chiefs going after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I never said it was one incident. It was half a season. I am not putting the blame all on him, but he did not show ANY maturity whatsoever in dealing with his teammates. I don't think there is any room for an ego like his on our team. IMO If we are going to bring a high priced free agent WR then it whould be a leader who can help a lot of the younger guys on our team get better. The only one Ocho Stinko is lookin out for is himself.
    We need some kind of ego on this team!!! Someone with some fire or something!!! Everyone just seems too laid back like it's no big deal that we only won 4 games!! Atleast Gonzo started to talk some smack toward the end of the season!! I think more guys need to chat it up to get some fire into the players, team and organization!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    We need some kind of ego on this team!!! Someone with some fire or something!!! Everyone just seems too laid back like it's no big deal that we only won 4 games!! Atleast Gonzo started to talk some smack toward the end of the season!! I think more guys need to chat it up to get some fire into the players, team and organization!!
    Agreed and Rep!

I was saying TG was the only one left on the team with enough credibility to let Herm know how it is!

He should have done it 2 games into the losing streak instead of waiting until it was too late.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hmmm..... has anyone thought of making priest a coach? I think he could do it - maybe I'm crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Hmmm..... has anyone thought of making priest a coach? I think he could do it - maybe I'm crazy.
    I said someone with some fire!!!! I love Priest but he has no fire! Too even keelled. He would not make a good coach IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I said someone with some fire!!!! I love Priest but he has no fire! Too even keelled. He would not make a good coach IMO.
    I would have to agree with hillbilly here. I love Priest, don't get me wrong. But he just seems to be too weird. Nothing wrong with that, but he doesn't seem like he would be good at talking to a group of people. He isn't the most outgoing person.

I know LJ has his money now so what does it matter to him , but He has a responability to his team to be more vocal and be a leader , He needs to get pissed and take charge !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I know LJ has his money now so what does it matter to him , but He has a responability to his team to be more vocal and be a leader , He needs to get pissed and take charge !
    I wish it were different but I think as far as vocal leadership goes, he is cut from the same cloth that Priest was! Attitude wise, two different guys but neither IMO, is a vocal leader. Both are just kinda introverts. Go about their business and stay low and kinda under the radar.

It can be tough to be a vocal leader when you are struggling to accomplish anything yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I have heard some buzzing about Johnson coming to KC. I pray this DOES NOT happen.

You and me both.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It can be tough to be a vocal leader when you are struggling to accomplish anything yourself.
    I think he was quite accomplished two seasons ago. Just don't think he will ever be a vocal type leader.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast