Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: From the rumor mill.

Default From the rumor mill.

There is a rumor going around, just a rumor, nothing valid, that the Arizona Cardinals are trying to "shop" Larry Fitzgerald.

I don't know what might be required in compensation for Fitz, but was intrigued bt the prospect of having Larry Fitzgerald and Dewayne Bowe on the field at the same time for the Chiefs.

Just thought I would share the rumor, eventhough I can't imagine the Chiefs going after him.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    I think he was quite accomplished two seasons ago. Just don't think he will ever be a vocal type leader.

Leadership is best performed by example, and when words are required they should be direct and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Leadership is best performed by example, and when words are required they should be direct and to the point.
    Agreed. However, some lead by being more vocal, while some lead by example on the field. I.E. Marvin Harrison is one example however there are many, many others.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Agreed. However, some lead by being more vocal, while some lead by example on the field. I.E. Marvin Harrison is one example however there are many, many others.
    I agree, hence my position that comments should be direct and to the point; particularly when being directed to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I agree, hence my position that comments should be direct and to the point; particularly when being directed to the media.
    Yea, I think sometimes teams would be best suited to pay the fines and only let a few individuals speak to the media!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567