Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: too bad...

Default too bad...

...the Patriots didn't have a better offense. I mean, for real. Don't they know that offense wins championships?!!

THE GREATEST OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY WAS HELD TO 14 POINTS IN THE SUPER BOWL.....A PRETTY BIG GAME IN MY OPINION....SLIGHTLY LESS THAN 30+.

For those who aren't too prideful, I'll be happy to hear a couple "Texaschief, you were right" comments....anytime y'all feel like it.

They scored almost 40 points against the Giants earlier in the year (week 17?) and the Giants only scored 3 less.

Just because the Super Bowl happened to suck ***, and for some reason the O line of the Patriots let Brady down, doesn't prove your point.

I would say the Giants Offense won the game for them at the end, so no you are not right.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    They scored almost 40 points against the Giants earlier in the year (week 17?) and the Giants only scored 3 less.

Just because the Super Bowl happened to suck ***, and for some reason the O line of the Patriots let Brady down, doesn't prove your point.

I would say the Giants Offense won the game for them at the end, so no you are not right.

Ummm, you for one said that it takes more than 30 pts to win big games. week 17 isn't exactly a big game. but, you know, whatever you say. lol

what???

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ...the Patriots didn't have a better offense. I mean, for real. Don't they know that offense wins championships?!!

THE GREATEST OFFENSE IN NFL HISTORY WAS HELD TO 14 POINTS IN THE SUPER BOWL.....A PRETTY BIG GAME IN MY OPINION....SLIGHTLY LESS THAN 30+.

For those who aren't too prideful, I'll be happy to hear a couple "Texaschief, you were right" comments....anytime y'all feel like it.
    Texaschief you're a legend in your own mind.

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Texaschief you're a legend in your own mind.

j/k
    ....come on...it's ok....you can say it.

Ummm, you for one said that it takes more than 30 pts to win big games. week 17 isn't exactly a big game. but, you know, whatever you say. lol
    I do agree that it does take those 30 points to win the big games, I also thought this was the worst offensive line performance the Pats have ever put up!

So are you saying the Pats D sucks?

They did pretty good today, and they were pretty good all season.

I don't know what happened tonight, but it was a ridiculous game.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

....come on...it's ok....you can say it.
    You're right; "it".

I do agree that it does take those 30 points to win the big games, I also thought this was the worst offensive line performance the Pats have ever put up!

So are you saying the Pats D sucks?

They did pretty good today, and they were pretty good all season.

I don't know what happened tonight, but it was a ridiculous game.
    It was a defensive game!! This is REAL football. I never said the Pats defense sucked. they only allowed 17 pts. Are you saying the Pats offense sucked? "they seemed pretty good all season."

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You're right; "it".

Hey, a PM will do...it doesn't HAVE to be public. LMAO

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast