Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: From the rumor mill.

Default From the rumor mill.

There is a rumor going around, just a rumor, nothing valid, that the Arizona Cardinals are trying to "shop" Larry Fitzgerald.

I don't know what might be required in compensation for Fitz, but was intrigued bt the prospect of having Larry Fitzgerald and Dewayne Bowe on the field at the same time for the Chiefs.

Just thought I would share the rumor, eventhough I can't imagine the Chiefs going after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Did you see all the stuff goin on between him and Palmer last year. He is just another bad attitude receiver that gets pissy when things are not going his way. I don't mind a little celebration, but he isn't good for a team when they are losing.
    Yeah, I noticed him and Palmer getting into it a little bit sometimes on the sidelines... But at least he didn't rip the QB AND his girlfriend publicly in a press conference like TO did after Romo had a bad game.

I also saw LT and Rivers getting into it on the sidelines just as much or more so than Johnson and Palmer... and those whiny pansies went to the AFC title game!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Yeah, I noticed him and Palmer getting into it a little bit sometimes on the sidelines... But at least he didn't rip the QB AND his girlfriend publicly in a press conference like TO did after Romo had a bad game.

I also saw LT and Rivers getting into it on the sidelines just as much or more so than Johnson and Palmer... and those whiny pansies went to the AFC title game!
    He is just another high maintenance with far more of a downside than an upside to me. If we are gonna go spend a lot of money on a WR (which I don't think we should do) then I would rather see Fitzgerald. Ideally a late round WR if the right guy is there at the right time.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    There is a rumor going around, just a rumor, nothing valid, that the Arizona Cardinals are trying to "shop" Larry Fitzgerald.

I don't know what might be required in compensation for Fitz, but was intrigued bt the prospect of having Larry Fitzgerald and Dewayne Bowe on the field at the same time for the Chiefs.

Just thought I would share the rumor, eventhough I can't imagine the Chiefs going after him.
    It would be nice, but really don't see it happening.

Did you see all the stuff goin on between him and Palmer last year. He is just another bad attitude receiver that gets pissy when things are not going his way. I don't mind a little celebration, but he isn't good for a team when they are losing.
    So a little dispute between a WR and a QB makes the WR an instant ***? Without knowing what was said, that is rather presumptuous.

I like Chad. He has made things alot of fun. And aside from this one single incident, which may or may not be on him, he hasn't been a negative person to my knowledge.

So a little dispute between a WR and a QB makes the WR an instant ***? Without knowing what was said, that is rather presumptuous.

I like Chad. He has made things alot of fun. And aside from this one single incident, which may or may not be on him, he hasn't been a negative person to my knowledge.
    I never said it was one incident. It was half a season. I am not putting the blame all on him, but he did not show ANY maturity whatsoever in dealing with his teammates. I don't think there is any room for an ego like his on our team. IMO If we are going to bring a high priced free agent WR then it whould be a leader who can help a lot of the younger guys on our team get better. The only one Ocho Stinko is lookin out for is himself.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I never said it was one incident. It was half a season. I am not putting the blame all on him, but he did not show ANY maturity whatsoever in dealing with his teammates. I don't think there is any room for an ego like his on our team. IMO If we are going to bring a high priced free agent WR then it whould be a leader who can help a lot of the younger guys on our team get better. The only one Ocho Stinko is lookin out for is himself.
    Well, he did voluntarily stop his celebrations, until his team started winning again. I just don't see anything that he has done as negative to the team.

But, we do agree that we don't need to bring him in. Although we probably disagree on rather we would want him over Fitzgerald.

Well, he did voluntarily stop his celebrations, until his team started winning again. I just don't see anything that he has done as negative to the team.

But, we do agree that we don't need to bring him in. Although we probably disagree on rather we would want him over Fitzgerald.
    He said that, but he was dancing at the end of the season and the bungals werent winning. We need to find another DBowe!! Anyways...nite Crowd...again!

He said that, but he was dancing at the end of the season and the bungals werent winning. We need to find another DBowe!! Anyways...nite Crowd...again!
    An endzone danxe is rather common, don't you think? He didn't do his usual "over-the-top" kind of celebration.

An endzone danxe is rather common, don't you think? He didn't do his usual "over-the-top" kind of celebration.
    I'm just sayin it is still doing what he said he wouldnt do is all!!

I'm just sayin it is still doing what he said he wouldnt do is all!!
    I took it as he wasn't going to make a big production of it, as he usually did.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast