Hi - my name is SSgt Just Young. I joined up to tell this story. Its about me but mostly about a great football and great guy altogether

I got a chance to meet Will Shields at the dining facility here on Camp Ramadi. I saw a large guy wearing a chiefs polo and I assumed right away it was an older Chief (maybe retired) so I humbly went up there and asked him his name. He, of course, answered Will Shields and I was flabbergasted. I was definetly star struck and didn't know what to say.
I introduced myself and began telling him I was from Gladstone. I guess there is another person (female) over here from Gladstone as well :confused: wierd. I asked him about Trent - he gave me a canned answer saying he doesn't know. He was super nice and an awesome guy to talk with.
The NFL network was there as well, along with 5 or 6 players total. Will Shields was the first person at the table. After I talked with him, I just left the line. The camera guy reached out and asked me why I just left the line and didn't want to talk with the other players. I told him in a funny/sarcastic way that "I'm from KC, why do I want to talk with other players when 100000 time pro-bowler Will Shields is right there?" :character0015: He thought it was funny so he interviewed me. I was really nervous and he began asking me questions about what I thought of the visit and asked me to do some shout outs. I ended up doing a shout out to my mom and dad because of how big of chiefs fans they are and that I wouldn't be here with them. The guy told me it might air around Memorial Day on the NFL Network :bananen_smilies073:
That is all! That just made my night! :bananen_smilies095: