Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how bout dem cowboys.

Default how bout dem cowboys.

Man I am glad the cowboys lost and where was this Kawikaa Mitchell when he played for the Chiefs.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

I think Mitchell Played for South Florida if I remember right. I could be wrong
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

Ah yes...those tremors many of you felt yesterday afternoon were caused by me teaching my son the tradition of the "happy dance". Picture 300 lb guy elated with result of playoff game, jumping up and down screaming YAHOOOOOOO!!! and making 3 year old son laugh to point of tears.

Have I mentioned I HATE the Cowboys....YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

As for Kawicka Mitchell, South Florida was the right answer...he was born in Winter Springs, FL. He went to high school in Winter Park, FL and attended Univ of S. Florida. Man them KC winters had to be a rude adjustment for that guy...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Ah yes...those tremors many of you felt yesterday afternoon were caused by me teaching my son the tradition of the "happy dance". Picture 300 lb guy elated with result of playoff game, jumping up and down screaming YAHOOOOOOO!!! and making 3 year old son laugh to point of tears.

Have I mentioned I HATE the Cowboys....YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Did you get it on video?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Did anyone see TO in tears this morning all shaken up because people were down on Romo?

Shades of:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ"]YouTube - Britney Fan Crying[/ame]

LEAVE ROMO ALONE WAH WAH WAH

ITS NOT RIGHT FOR YOU TO PICK ON HIM, HE IS MY TEAMMATE, WAH WAH WAH

ITS NOT FAIR!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7huZxy2QNE"]YouTube - Terrell Owens Crying In Defense Of Tony Romo[/ame]

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

He's such a pathetic obnoxious whack job. Thank God he never came to our team! UGH the thought of that disgrace in a Chiefs uniform.

Remember when he made over $7 million with the Eagles but demanded a higher contract because he said he has a family to feed?! What a jerk!

He's a jerk alright, but a jerk that can catch TD's...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12