Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wahoo4life is an honest to god midget!!

Default Wahoo4life is an honest to god midget!!

You guys should see him. He makes HH look like a giant!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Who the heck is Wahoo4life?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

A member on the boards. He is an old friend of mine that caught up with me here!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Of all the things u could call me......u call me a midget?
    That couldn't be further from the truth.

See if I ever save your drunken *** from falling in the fire again or strategically catch your one week old daughter with my foot.

You better watch your mouth or another PB&J is coming your way navajo.

He is a really feisty midget too!!

better take it easy on the midget comments........i know a couple of short ppl that would gladly take you out at the knees cause that's your achilles heel. And while you are down, i'll rob your garage and all the so-so stuff in it cause in case you didn't remember.......I'M THE ONLY ONE OTHER THAN YOUR WARDEN (WIFE) WHO KNOWS THE CODE TO YOUR GARAGE........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by wahooforlife View Post
    better take it easy on the midget comments........i know a couple of short ppl that would gladly take you out at the knees cause that's your achilles heel. And while you are down, i'll rob your garage and all the so-so stuff in it cause in case you didn't remember.......I'M THE ONLY ONE OTHER THAN YOUR WARDEN (WIFE) WHO KNOWS THE CODE TO YOUR GARAGE........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Thanks for hint man!

Watch out Canada!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm sure canada's code isn't too hard to figure out. It's probably 6, 12, 24.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

No prob.........I'm pretty sure Canada, being a member of the "giant neanderthal" race and all, has picked on a few of the "shorter" members of this Chiefs community. Anything i can do to help lvl the playing field in the event any of you meet him and get challenged in a game of football is fine by me. For those of you that have met him, maybe some of you are looking for an edge or weakness for the next time you meet him so your welcome.

One more thing........Canadian beer is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than American beer. To even it out.......the NFL is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the CFL

No prob.........I'm pretty sure Canada, being a member of the "giant neanderthal" race and all, has picked on a few of the "shorter" members of this Chiefs community. Anything i can do to help lvl the playing field in the event any of you meet him and get challenged in a game of football is fine by me. For those of you that have met him, maybe some of you are looking for an edge or weakness for the next time you meet him so your welcome.

One more thing........Canadian beer is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than American beer. To even it out.......the NFL is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the CFL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast