Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is he saying here?

Default What is he saying here?

The best thing about Chan Gailey’s hiring is that he has something in common with Chiefs fans. As a former assistant to Bill Cowher, Gailey probably agrees Cowher is the perfect person to lead Arrowhead’s 2009 housecleaning. Jason witlock from the KC star.

Is he implying that cowher coach again or am I on something?

cause if so hire his *** today!

I hope Cowher comes here and I think youare on something!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

dont tell anybody Ok

I SWEAR TO GOD.....if we start flippin coaches every other year we're gonna turn into the freakin Raiders. I don't give a f#$% who is here, just put him in place for at least a decade. No real progress can possibly be made by switching coaches every 2 years.

no you just get slow *** marty ball

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I SWEAR TO GOD.....if we start flippin coaches every other year we're gonna turn into the freakin Raiders. I don't give a f#$% who is here, just put him in place for at least a decade. No real progress can possibly be made by switching coaches every 2 years.
    I don't want to start flipping coaches every couple of years, I just want HERM gone NOW!!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    The best thing about Chan Gailey’s hiring is that he has something in common with Chiefs fans. As a former assistant to Bill Cowher, Gailey probably agrees Cowher is the perfect person to lead Arrowhead’s 2009 housecleaning. Jason witlock from the KC star.

Is he implying that cowher coach again or am I on something?
    I read the entire article and I do not believe this guy thinks Cowher is coming back. In fact, I think his statement after reading the article is more inline with sarcasm.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't want to start flipping coaches every couple of years, I just want HERM gone NOW!!!!

and then what happens when the next coach has troubles? fire him too? how bout the next one and one after that? where does it end? Hiring and firing coaches and upper management is a new trend that doesn't seem to work for any franchise who persues that avenue.

Look at the Dynasties in each pro sport. They have stable upper management and a stable coaching staff.

My Spurs are in a class all by themselves in the NBA when it comes stability

The Red Sox and Yankees have had great management the past decade plus....The Atlanta Braves with Bobby Cox.

The New England Patriots....we all know about them and their coach.

All these teams are stable up top....which is why i think the biggest problem with the Chiefs is the guy who's been here for the past 20 years. The Chiefs did it right when they committed to Peterson for 20 years....they just happened to committ to the wrong guy.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    and then what happens when the next coach has troubles? fire him too? how bout the next one and one after that? where does it end? Hiring and firing coaches and upper management is a new trend that doesn't seem to work for any franchise who persues that avenue.

Look at the Dynasties in each pro sport. They have stable upper management and a stable coaching staff.

My Spurs are in a class all by themselves in the NBA when it comes stability

The Red Sox and Yankees have had great management the past decade plus....The Atlanta Braves with Bobby Cox.

The New England Patriots....we all know about them and their coach.

All these teams are stable up top....which is why i think the biggest problem with the Chiefs is the guy who's been here for the past 20 years. The Chiefs did it right when they committed to Peterson for 20 years....they just happened to committ to the wrong guy.
    That is all over the place, but you're right about committing to Carl!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast