Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore player evaluation.

Default Hardcore player evaluation.

How bout a little group fun?

If this team is REALLY gonna take a couple years and "major reconstructive surgery" over that span to become a contender again, who should be on and stay on this team? Who will be too old when we are good? Who could we trade now to bring more draft picks?

Here's some fun to get started that will surely get some feathers ruffled.

Trade Tony Gonzales: He's been the ultimate Chief and it's a shame Peterson couldn't get him a ring. The best way he can do that now is to trade him to a contender for a #1 pick or a young, good player.

Trade Jared Allen: Negotiate a sign and trade with Allen. Tell him to list 10 teams he would accept a trade to and get the best possible bounty you can for arguably the best pass rusher in league. Perhaps a first rounder and more.

Trade Larry Johnson: Get ANYTHING you can for him. Huge contract with big questions after an injury laden 2007. This one may be best to move next season.

I think those 3 players, the best the Chiefs have to offer in the prime of their careers would bring huge bounty to help with the rebuilding. Bringing in a bunch of first rounders and more young players may require just one more "rebuilding year.

So, who else should stay and who else should go?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    LMFAO!!!! Now try reading the WHOLE post this time, eh.

That post was about trading those 3 and building around those players you have in bold....along with the 3 first round picks they would bring in trades.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Elmer is after that wascally parrot

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Elmer is after that wascally parrot

***!@

I just spit on my brand new keyboard!@

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Wow. I missed another good time, ehh?

Teaxas, you sure do give me plenty to read when you get on a roll, and start stirring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Wow. I missed another good time, ehh?

Teaxas, you sure do give me plenty to read when you get on a roll, and start stirring it up.
    ha....it's all just "copy and paste."

ha....it's all just "copy and paste."
    Other things that sound gamiliar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRFeWueJWI"]YouTube - Moffitt & Frankie - Leave Herm Alone on 101 the Fox-KCFX![/ame]
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

How bout a little group fun?

If this team is REALLY gonna take a couple years and "major reconstructive surgery" over that span to become a contender again, who should be on and stay on this team? Who will be too old when we are good? Who could we trade now to bring more draft picks?

Here's some fun to get started that will surely get some feathers ruffled.

Trade Tony Gonzales: He's been the ultimate Chief and it's a shame Peterson couldn't get him a ring. The best way he can do that now is to trade him to a contender for a #1 pick or a young, good player.

Trade Jared Allen: Negotiate a sign and trade with Allen. Tell him to list 10 teams he would accept a trade to and get the best possible bounty you can for arguably the best pass rusher in league. Perhaps a first rounder and more.

Trade Larry Johnson: Get ANYTHING you can for him. Huge contract with big questions after an injury laden 2007. This one may be best to move next season.

I think those 3 players, the best the Chiefs have to offer in the prime of their careers would bring huge bounty to help with the rebuilding. Bringing in a bunch of first rounders and more young players may require just one more "rebuilding year.

So, who else should stay and who else should go?

I have an idea how bout we trade your dumb *** to another board and get someone intelligent to post.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I have an idea how bout we trade your dumb *** to another board and get someone intelligent to post.
    We wouldn't get any good draft picks for him!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We wouldn't get any good draft picks for him!!
    Sometimes losing is winning....(we didn't get anything for TimSatt1...but losing him made the team better)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Sometimes losing is winning....(we didn't get anything for TimSatt1...but losing him made the team better)
    you raise a good point!!