Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore player evaluation.

Default Hardcore player evaluation.

How bout a little group fun?

If this team is REALLY gonna take a couple years and "major reconstructive surgery" over that span to become a contender again, who should be on and stay on this team? Who will be too old when we are good? Who could we trade now to bring more draft picks?

Here's some fun to get started that will surely get some feathers ruffled.

Trade Tony Gonzales: He's been the ultimate Chief and it's a shame Peterson couldn't get him a ring. The best way he can do that now is to trade him to a contender for a #1 pick or a young, good player.

Trade Jared Allen: Negotiate a sign and trade with Allen. Tell him to list 10 teams he would accept a trade to and get the best possible bounty you can for arguably the best pass rusher in league. Perhaps a first rounder and more.

Trade Larry Johnson: Get ANYTHING you can for him. Huge contract with big questions after an injury laden 2007. This one may be best to move next season.

I think those 3 players, the best the Chiefs have to offer in the prime of their careers would bring huge bounty to help with the rebuilding. Bringing in a bunch of first rounders and more young players may require just one more "rebuilding year.

So, who else should stay and who else should go?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    No I am quite sure your not Timsatt, if I thought that I would pull the trigger to get you thrown out. And dont worry I hate you because your *** Chief nothing timmy did gets held against you.
    ...WOW...."*** Chief?" That's almost as original as your sig....Mclovin?....Where did you EVER come up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    ah yes.....

Apparantly, I'm an alter ego of the infamous timsatt.

LMFAO

I DON'T MIND BEING THE VILLAN HERE.....JUST DON'T CALL ME SOMEONE ELSE.

If you need to hate someone, fine. I could care less what you think about me. I say it all the time; I'm not here to win a popularity contest.

There isn't a thing that i've posted that i'd take back. I own my opinions and back them up under a constant barrage of bull****.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU THINK I'M SOMEONE ELSE....HATE ME BECAUSE I'M TEXASCHIEF.
    HH=Jerry Fletcher.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Agreed, I am paranoid.

Just becaues you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

HH were you the nerd from Dead Man on Campus that thought Bill Gates was after your brain?

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    HH=Jerry Fletcher.

Wasn't Jerry right in that movie?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Wasn't Jerry right in that movie?

He got ONE theory right after years of writing his little paper full of frill...your day may come, but in the meantime....
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

He got ONE theory right after years of writing his little paper full of frill...your day may come, but in the meantime....
    Still it's fun to speculate!

Kind of like politics!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Still it's fun to speculate!

Kind of like politics!

I think since both races are so close, rather than trying to guess who will win the nomination, the more fun discussion at this point may be...if candidate X wins, who will he/she pick as their running mate???

I'll start the running mate guessing game

If Hillary wins she will select Bill Richardson Governor-NM

I think since both races are so close, rather than trying to guess who will win the nomination, the more fun discussion at this point may be...if candidate X wins, who will he/she pick as their running mate???
    Huckabee told Colbert he would choose him!

Of course politicians lie, and I think it was more of a joke than anything else.