Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patrick Surtain

Default Patrick Surtain

Is this guy still good?

I am doing an nfl re-draft and was considering taking him to be on my team. Or has he shown signs of aging?

While some people on this site will tell you he is worth a damn, I am not one of them.

I would never take him!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

HH is right. Pass on Surtain. He has the awareness, and can still jump on a short route every now and then, but throw the ball downfield on him and he's toast.

ok, I just need a #2 corner. My secondary right now is Rodney Harrison, Will Demps, and Charles Woodson. We're in the 20th round right now (25 total). So he's not a capable #2?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    ok, I just need a #2 corner. My secondary right now is Rodney Harrison, Will Demps, and Charles Woodson. We're in the 20th round right now (25 total). So he's not a capable #2?

Again I would say no.

And again others on the site would disagree with me.

I hope he isn't even a Chief next year.

And I hope he takes T(ripp)y Law with him too.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

All harris would be good for a second guy. Surtan and Law will not be back as a chief next year unless something dramatic changes.

the best remaining dbs look like Deltha O'neal (Bengals), Cedric Griffin (Vikings), Fred Bennett (Texans), Houston (Falcons), and Surtain

who would ya'll chose?

If you are in Madden doing a re-draft for "franchise mode" you can pretty much ignore what happened on the field this year. Surtain will be good for the game, but I'd rather go with Cedric Griffin and spend time working on his catching skills in mini-camp on the game. He'll work out fine for you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I was wondering what you were up to rhino.

I didn't realize this was for Madden. The game probably has Surtain set up with some pretty good skills, though in real life he gets burned by turtles!

no, its not madden its just on another sports website, actually, Surtain is gone now, same with griffin, so I think i'm gonna go with deltha o'neal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast