Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patrick Surtain

Default Patrick Surtain

Is this guy still good?

I am doing an nfl re-draft and was considering taking him to be on my team. Or has he shown signs of aging?

Okay...I hate to say it, but now I'm looking at every poster who has less than about 50 posts as a plausible TimSatt alias. Time for me to take a break...and TimSatt, if you read this you *****, don't bother sending me another PM...have the balls to spread your message publicly...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Okay...I hate to say it, but now I'm looking at every poster who has less than about 50 posts as a plausible TimSatt alias. Time for me to take a break...and TimSatt, if you read this you *****, don't bother sending me another PM...have the balls to spread your message publicly...
    Glad to see you come around Jerry Fletcher!

It has become a sort of game for me to "Spot the New timsatt".

I still don't believe timsatt1 was the original poster.

There are more that have been having discussions without repercussions, he just uses offensiveness to get more attention.

At least I do it blatantly with my own username!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Both law and surtain had great careers at one time. But now age has taken its toll.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

I don't have a big problem with either of those guys. Yes, we need some youth in the mix, but I didn't see them as any kind of major liabilities to our defense this season.

A few missed tackles, and getting beat deep a couple of times happens to most CBs in the NFL.

And getting beat deep should reflect more on the Safeties than on the CBs, IMO.

But I would not be surprised to see either one of them go. Not both, but either one. Especially Surtain, due to his contract, and the fact that he was here when Herm got here.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't have a big problem with either of those guys. Yes, we need some youth in the mix, but I didn't see them as any kind of major liabilities to our defense this season.

A few missed tackles, and getting beat deep a couple of times happens to most CBs in the NFL.

And getting beat deep should reflect more on the Safeties than on the CBs, IMO.

But I would not be surprised to see either one of them go. Not both, but either one. Especially Surtain, due to his contract, and the fact that he was here when Herm got here.
    Especially when you are dropping the safties back into cover 2 alot. The Packers' receiving corps made our safties look BAD when we played them.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123