Thread: It looks like Canada has sent his kids to get beer!

Default It looks like Canada has sent his kids to get beer!

Beer thieves target same store with in a week

Lakeland, Florida - The Polk County Sheriff's Office released the pictures of two men wanted for stealing beer from the same convience store in a week's time.
    On New Year's Eve at 9:17 pm, deputies say an hispanic male walked into the Circle K Convience Store at 6340 County Line Road. They say he took an eighteen pack of Bud Light beer without paying. That suspect drove off in an older model Toyota Corolla after exiting the store. The suspect was wearing a red shirt with stripes and blue jean pants. He had a goatee and was wearing a black baseball hat.
    Then on January 6 at 7:03 pm. Another man entered the same store and removed two eighteen packs of Bud Light without paying.
    The suspect was wearing a hooded grey sweatshirt with black jeans.
    If you have any information call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Lakeland, Florida - The Polk County Sheriff's Office released the pictures of two men wanted for stealing beer from the same convience store in a week's time.
    On New Year's Eve at 9:17 pm, deputies say an hispanic male walked into the Circle K Convience Store at 6340 County Line Road. They say he took an eighteen pack of Bud Light beer without paying. That suspect drove off in an older model Toyota Corolla after exiting the store. The suspect was wearing a red shirt with stripes and blue jean pants. He had a goatee and was wearing a black baseball hat.
    Then on January 6 at 7:03 pm. Another man entered the same store and removed two eighteen packs of Bud Light without paying.
    The suspect was wearing a hooded grey sweatshirt with black jeans.
    If you have any information call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS.
    HH...is the scrawny one in the hoodie you?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Who the hell steals Bud Light??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't know, but if you sent into the store to steal beer he'd come back with

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I don't know, but if you sent into the store to steal beer he'd come back with

Yeah, but his chair is to slow to get away ...although I could see him holding u the store
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Probably because it didn't weigh as much and they wanted to make a quick get away!

Last edited by hermhater; 01-18-2008 at 06:28 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png