Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Mock drafts.

Default Mock drafts.

Ahhhhh. I like the way this guy drafts for our Chiefs. It is only two rounds, but I love the way that he has things working out.

http://www.draftconnection.com/nfl/mock-draft.php

For the second round, go to picks 33-42, at the bottom of the page.

He has the Chiefs taking two OTs. A bit of exaggeration perhaps, but I would love to see two of our first three picks dedicated to the offensive line. Maybe a guard instead of a tackle, but then many college OTs become OGs in the NFL.

Ideally, I would want an OT, then a CB, and then an OG. (aside from any trade-down scenarios that would bring us extra first day picks, and disregarding any free agents.)

Possible, but don't know how probable that is.

I just wanna win some games!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    umm, no. there were many more factors into that offense than a rookie OT. Anderson realized his potential, Winslow stayed healthy, Edwards became the WR he was drafted to be and Jamaal Lewis doesn't hurt ANY rushing attack. It's rediculous to say all that production came from one OL.

Peterson by far should be R.O.Y. he missed a couple games and still was only 140 yards behind LT for the rushing title.

Ummmm, yeah. Just because you give all the credit to the positional players, who had been unable to get squat done in recent years, doesn't blind me to what was going on there, nor in Minnesota.

Adrian Peterson was fortunate enough to get to run behind "Mount" McKinnie, Hutchison, and T-Rich.

Did you happen to notice that some schlub named Chester Taylor did awefully well in that same position, when A.D. was injured?

Who played even nearly as well as Thomas at left tackle, for the Browns....ever?

So, again, Joe Thomas was easily MY PICK for ROY in '07. In fact, very easily.

I agree that Joe Thomas is a great talent. I still think Jake Long has the potential to be even better with his added strength. Obviously his pass blocking would be hard pressed to beat as Thomas was essentially perfect, however in run blocking I think Jake Long gets the edge....oh and for a team like the Chiefs run blocking is everything!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I agree that Joe Thomas is a great talent. I still think Jake Long has the potential to be even better with his added strength. Obviously his pass blocking would be hard pressed to beat as Thomas was essentially perfect, however in run blocking I think Jake Long gets the edge....oh and for a team like the Chiefs run blocking is everything!!
    Agreed, Long has a the strength to be a great run blocker. Lets just hope he is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by jakesmith View Post
    Agreed, Long has a the strength to be a great run blocker. Lets just hope he is still there.
    Oh please,please,please,please,please,please,please,p lease.....

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    Oh please,please,please,please,please,please,please,p lease.....
    ....please,please,please,please,please,please,plea se,please,please,please....
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

please
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    please

...please,please,please,please,please,please,pleas e,please,please,please,please,please....

Ok Stop now. Don't beg.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.