Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't go to hotels anymore

Default Don't go to hotels anymore

If I fly out to KC to see a game at Arrowhead, one of you should let me stay at your place cuz I don't want to stay a hotel after seeing this!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=zXlPfpDykFo&feature=related"]YouTube - Dirty Secrets About Hotel Drinking Glasses[/ame]

That's a pretty old video.

The last time we stayed at a hotel they had those plastic cups in wrappers.

Besides you should be drinking beer out of a bottle or can anyways!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That's a pretty old video.

The last time we stayed at a hotel they had those plastic cups in wrappers.

Besides you should be drinking beer out of a bottle or can anyways!

But if they don't clean the glasses how much else isn't being cleaned right, like maybe the bed is a haven of contamination! And I've heard horror stories before about the remote controls, ick.

But of course we also have to avoid restaurants because of what goes on behind the scenes too. Ah well.

First thing you do is take the phone and the remote control, put them in the comforter wrap it up and throw them in the corner.

The sheets are usually laundered daily, but make sure you wash your hands as often as possible.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

First thing you do is take the phone and the remote control, put them in the comforter wrap it up and throw them in the corner.

The sheets are usually laundered daily, but make sure you wash your hands as often as possible.
    IGG Zactly! I don't want to be one of the 5% that the housekeeper said, "Hmmm, this bed doesn't look dirty at all and doesn't look like it was used much."

And these days, at least in NY City, they say there is a growing bedbug problem in hotel beds!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    But if they don't clean the glasses how much else isn't being cleaned right, like maybe the bed is a haven of contamination! And I've heard horror stories before about the remote controls, ick.

But of course we also have to avoid restaurants because of what goes on behind the scenes too. Ah well.
    My wife used to clean at a motel before we were married. She says you don't want to know what they find in the rooms after people leave.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    My wife used to clean at a motel before we were married. She says you don't want to know what they find in the rooms after people leave.
    I want to know!

I want to know!

Condoms (used), dirty underwear, toys for adults, just to name a few.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

That's about what I figured.

Thought there would be stuff like drug paraphernalia, and sex stuff.

And one retired deputy sheriff I knew once worked part time in a laundry room of a hotel. He said there was a white towel that had .... well don't want to explicate it too much. Let's just say it was used for what Charmin should have been used for.
    Now see, even if something like that gets washed, that freaks me out thinking I might be using a towel that had been used for that. Gawwww! (He said he did throw it in the trash instead of the wash. But if the housekeeper was ignorant enough to put it in the dirty laundry bin instead of the trash, some laundry workers might be equally ignorant. Gawwww!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast